Lisa's

After works and all stuff, I have to rush to the hospital because Dr. Jung needs to talk something important to me about mom's health.

Mom got brain tumor stage 3 since last 2 year. I have to find works to pay for my mom's hospital bills. Little by little I got to collect hundreds or more to pay the bills.

I have to try something harder to get money as long as my mom recover.

After I arrived at the hospital I quickly went to the counter to get medicines for my mom. Then I rushed to my mom's ward.

DDUK

"Ouch!" Maybe because I'm to rushing so that I hit someone's shoulder "Oh, I'm sorry sir! I'm so sor-" I didn't even get to finish my words yet then that person cut my words

Rudely shouting at me "where the hell did you put your eyes on poor girl?! Ugh look what have you done to me?! You spill those stupid medicines on my brand new shoes! Do you even know how much this shoes cost? Hundred thousands! Ugh this is my worst day ever!" While rubbing of the dirts on his shoes with a tissue.

I'm so fucked up. He was good looking but does he got no school when he was a kid or he was born rude?! I slowly stand up and politely reply to him.

With my hand rubbing to each other sign as a sorry "I am very sorry sir. I didn't notice you. I have to rush to my mom's ward so I can hand her, her medicines but since all of it spill because of my clumsiness. All I can do is apologize." I bow 90 degrees to him many times.

But still he so rude "I don't give a fuck about your mom or your mom's medicinces all I care is how are you going to buy me this new branded shoes?!" He pushed my shoulder. Okay, I cant let myself looks weak. This guy is overreacted!

Sigh, I cant stand this anymore "Excuse me?! Don't you have manners? People were looking at us weirdly. If you want to have a deep conversation lets go and talk somewhere else. Lets g-" I was about to walk away to find a good spot but again he cut off my words.

"NO! Let's talk here. I don't believe you! So let's talk here!" With his crossing hands and standing still looking at me proudly like he's the richest kid in this world.

Ugh, I hate him already. Whoever got this man as their husband or boyfriend ugh it will be the worst life ever!

Okay, fine let's talk! Let me show you what real talks are.

I walked near him and I left a little bit of space like were just inches away. "OK. Listen Mr. Whatever your name were. Im here to meet my mom! Ok?! About hitting your shoulder a while ago is an accident. I didnt mean it. I have to rush ok? Which I know that it was my fault. And after I hit you I already apologize right? And I was asking for forgiveness from you p o l i t e l y!

But it turns out that you dont appreciate others apologize. Yes I am poor girl! I cant pay for your new branded shoes! But at least I am not poor in manners and attitude. So I think we're done here and once again I am so sorry about my clumsiness and I am so sorry that I can't buy you a new shoes! End of our conversation bye!" I left him dumbfounded. But before I get to move another step

This lady with branded stuff on her body which cost thousands of dollar stopped me

"Whats happening here hmm?" While looking at me and looking back at this rude guy with her smiley face. Oh god I thought this drama is gonna end but it continued. No! I need to meet my mom. My voice inside me was screaming. But outside I have to act cool.

Then the rude kid replied to this lady. "Mommy! Look this girl just spilled her cheap medicines on my new shoes! You know I hate it right?!" Wait what? Mom- mommy? Lishook

This lady shook her head "Thats all my Dear Jungkook? We can buy new one later okay? There's nothing you have to argue about. Now turn to this beautiful girl right here." Okay she turns to me oh no. I was actually about to ran away.

She hold both of my shoulders

"I am so sorry about my son'a behavior. He was rude I have to admit it but actually, he was kind inside" she said my holding my hands like a really loveable mother in the world.

I was really shocked like I literally dont know how to react so I just smile to her. Then she continued "Btw I'm Mrs. Jeon Na Ra jungkook's mother." She must be smiling a lot in her life like he didnt evem leave any single smile in every sec.

So I bowed 90 degrees to her and I introduce myself since she did the same "I am Lisa. Lalisa. It was really nice to meet you Mrs. Jeon Nara and your em your son" awkwardly smiling

Jungkook was looking at me fiercely.

But of course I ignore him. "I really have to go Mrs. Na Ra. I have to buy new meds and send it to my mom" I said while smiling at her and slightly bowed to her as a sorry sign

She shook her head "yes yes I understand but before that who's your mom and whats wrong with her dear?" She look worried like her eyebrows almost connect with each other.

Of course, I don't mind telling her since she was so kind to me. Before our story starts we went to find a good spot to talk and of course that buffony follows as his mom tells him to.

After we got our cozy spot I started the conversation first. I smiled and said " My mom got brain tumor stage 3 now. I only have my mom with me. There's no one else other than her in my life. So thats why she's here to get better treatment and recover fast"

I almost cry because this is my second time telling people about my mom's condition. My bestfriend Rose, Jisoo and Jennie got to know it first.

But I have to stay strong and I don't want to show my weakness so my tears quickly dry off.

Well when I tell them about my life I was really shocked that Jungkook was a bit moved by my journey. Whenever we make an eye contact he quickly changes his expression from sad face to fierce face real quick.

He's so weird.

But there's something in him which I can't really tell. But I can see he was actually a nice person. Hmm

Suddenly Mrs. Na Ra snapped her fingers in front of me and slightly chuckles "haha why are you looking at Jungkook like that dear Lisa? You're so cute. You missed my question just now" she laughed politely.

I did look at Jungkook the whole time? Really? Omg LISA! FOCUS.

"I'm so so sorry Mrs. Na Ra. No-nothing hehe. So what is your question again?" Yeap that was embarrassing.

She chuckled and continued "Okay this will be my last question okay? Sorry for asking you a lot of questions honey. "What is your mom's name? Maybe I can meet her one day hmm?" Gulped mm o-okay miss

I smile in-sincerely "My mom's name is Park Chae Rin." I was smiling when I told her my mom's name but her face changes.

Okay weird

I look at her worriedly. I hold her hands "Why Mrs. Na Ra?? Is there anything that I did that offended you?" I ask in a worried voice.

Of course, she quickly changes her expression.

She's looking at smiling and said "Darling you're so kind. Th-there's nothing you have to apologize to. Hmm, you better get going and get your mom's meds." Looks like she was rushing suddenly. 'Why?' is all my head can functions.

We slowly stood up and I was asking for permission to leave. We bit good bye and stuff. She hugs me and wished me good luck and what so ever.

Jungkooks's

After the conversations, my mom looks a bit different. She has been quiet all the time in the car

I wonder what was she's thinking.

I bit confusing. Edit later. Enjoy and sorry for all the errors. Cause eng is not my first language :')