다섯

Jungkook's

Why she reminds me of So Eun?

Flashbacks

In the University^

"Go away monster!" So Eun shouted while pushing me.

"Wa-wait! No, I'm not a monster. I-i just wanna tell you tha-that..." suddenly I'm stuttering. Why?!

"Tell me what huh? Who are you?! Stalker?!" So Eun covered her chest and eyes as a sign she protecting herself

"Noo, So Eun LISTEN!" Heol. Did I just shout at her? "Ahh.. mianhae. Really I'm sorry" I reach for her shoulder but she backed away.

"You scared me!" She hit my chest "ouch! Ouch! STOP! I LOVE YOU SO EUN-AH!" she stop hitting my chest

End of Flashbacks

That's how I confessed to So Eun back then and we live happily but something happened now she's gone. She's my first love. Ugh, Lisa! She makes me thought of So Eun!

They really have a lot of similarities. Lisa is quite 'meh' just like So Eun. They both really like to answer back. But cool at the same time *swag- BokJoo*

Why does she have to remind me of SO EUN!

I slammed the table in front of me.

Lisa's

After the incident that Mr. Coconut head caused I ask for permission from my boss to take a break for weeks glad he allowed. I just need some time alone.

I want to ease my mind from this cruel life that brings me a lot of trouble but at the same time giving me courage and strengths to face and learn how to survive in this world.

So today I planned to have a picnic alone near the Hangang River. I would love to have a picnic. Alone.

I started to pack foods that I have to bring. I packed not much because there's convenient shop. So I just bring cooked rice and soju that my neighbor gifted me.

I changed my outfit. I wear something really simple. I wear black jegging and a sleeveless tank top with a floral cardigan for covering my skin. I tie my hair into ponytails and I take my sling bag which contains my small makeup bag, my phone, and my purse.

And now I am ready to go!

Skipped~

Finally, I arrived. I took buses to arrive here and finally I'm here. I walk a bit and I found this spot look comfy which was under a tree.

I am so lucky today. It's so windy and sunny what a weather.

I spread the long mat for a picnic that I brought from home. After I spread it I place my picnic basket on it. I sat down after everything set. I lay down. Wahh so relaxing.

I can feel the wind being friendly with my skin. This is so beautiful how I would love to have this relaxing day every day. Sigh

I sat back up to reach out for the food that I brought from home and Ramyun that I bought hours ago to fill my almost empty stomach.

When I was reaching out for the picnic basket I feel like I just touch something soft like a skin.

I was freak out like literally, I was the only one here.

I turn my back and saw this world most annoying guy ever.

Jungkook's

Noona told me to go to Hangang river today to meet someone. A girl. Who is she I'm not sure because noona is full of secrets?