여섯

"Aubrey?"

Jungkook's

In this very silent and awkward atmosphere in my car, me and Aubrey just kept quiet which I think It's been 30 minutes.

Suddenly, Aubrey broke the silence between me and her.

"Who's that girl?" with her angry face she asked me. "Why do you have to know?" I focus on the road and I didn't want to focus too much on her question.

"For god sake babe! Don't give me that stupid answer! Just tell me who is she?" She stare at me at the state of I feel like she's going to explode soon. Which is none of my buisness.

"She's my girlfriend. You got problems with that?" I stopped the car at the side of the road and now its time for me to stare at her.

Aubrey's face was so shocked "GIRLFRIEND?! Jungkook I am your fiancé! We're going to get married in 2 weeks more!"

"Fiancé? Don't talk about you being my fiancé and all stuff cause you being my wife is not gonna happen."

"What do you mean Jungkook? I love you! I don't care we're getting married no matter what!"

Too tired to argue with her I just drove my car quickly and send her back home.

Lisa~

Since yesterday I can't stop thinking about him and her.

I wonder who is she? Aubrey? Jungkook's sis? Jungkook's girlfr.... no way! He won't have a girlfriend at this state after losing his first love!

Wait. What's wrong with that? And wait... what's wrong with me? Why do I care so much?

Just why Lisa? You hate him! Why you suddenly act like you wanna know about him

Cut it off!

*DDANG!!*

Suddenly someone hit the table. Ahh, manager-nim. "What are you doing Lisa?! Can't you see all your customers is waiting for you to take their order?"

My eyes are wide opened HEOK! There's a lot of coustmers in front of the cashier that I incharge in "AHHH!! Mianhae mianhae! I'm... I-I.." then someone kinda whispered to me

"Are you thinking about someone in your mind?" There's this girl whispering to me while her eyes are wondering around my face.

"Na-nae? A-anniya. Yes, what would you like to order?" I was ready to take her order but she's kinda got no progress

"Oh! Ah, mian. I would like to have Hot chocolate please."

"That's all Miss?"

"Yes"

"Total is 5,000₩ you can take your order at that si-" I haven't done then the miss interrupt me

"Yah yah I know hehe umm btw can I meet you after you finish your job? Like I will wait there" she point at the table that full with her stuff on it

"Ahhh.... s-sure" I just agree and she left me.

Skipped~

"Ahhhh, finally! My work is done!" I stretch my body my bones keep on making cracking sounds. Ughh tiring day

Suddenly I remembered about the girl that told me to wait for her. I turn back to meet my manager "manager-nim mianhae I can't help you close the cafe. Someone is waiting for me"

"Ahh. Gwaenchana. Go quickly before you missed the person"

"Thank you oppa! Annyeong!"

I quickly run out of the worker's room and check the table that she was waiting at. Heol? Where is she? Wait what time is it now? 11:00p.m (kst)