Lisa's

7.15a.m
I woke up right after my alarm buzz. My morning shift starts at 8.30a.m but it became a habit to me for waking up early.

I start off my day with my regular routine. After I took my shower I went thru my wardrobe to find outfits that were comfortable for me to wear while working.

I wore a crop top gray hoodie and black skinny jeans with high cut white converse. And of course my denim backpack. The only backpack I have.

A gift from my dad and yes my dad is rich but he left us and get married to someone who has the equal status like him. I miss him sigh.

For my hair, I just did a quick messy bun which I do this style everyday but not like everyday day just the day I want to okay lol.

For my face, I just wear some light makeup cause I'm bad at this kind of stuff pfft.

I'm not so fashionista cause I don't have time to buy new dress new blouse and whatsoever. Cause I literally spend all my money for my mom and for my daily.

For breakfast, I'll eat the bread as the base of the abdomen as in the workplace, they have provided a free breakfast special for their workers. After my simple breakfast, I am ready to go to work.

Skipped
After my morning shift, I went to the hospital to pay the gradual bills but surprisingly the counter lady said that I already fully paid for the bills.

That's weird.

With my curious face, I asked the lady "Em but miss, I just got here and I just wanted to pay the gradual bills. I think you read the wrong name miss aha." I wonder who's the one who mistakenly paid my bills.

The lady replied with a smile on her face "No miss Lisa. Look" she showed me the list which was all recorded in a computer.

Oh! It really wasn't a mistake. "Sorry, miss em but may I know who's the one who paid for my bills?" I have to know who was the kind person that just paid off my mom's hospital bills. It was really expensive though hmm.

While waiting for the lady to find who's the one who paid my bills I patiently standing in front of the counter looking around then the lady called me "Miss, so this is the one who paid for your bills" just about to check the list someone called my name

I can't really recognize who but I kinda familiar with that voice

"Lisàa ~" I saw that person waving at me. I'm curious so I took one step to the front and oh, it was Mrs. Jeon Na Ra and wait, that guy? Ugh, why is he here?

Jeon Jungkook I mean Mr. Coconut head asdfghjkl

But today his hair was not that 'coconut' his hair looks hot today. Wait no! No no no no. Wake up Lisa

I quickly come to my sense "안녕 Mrs. Na Ra and Sir cocon- wait no. Mr. Jungkook. Good afternoon" I smiled sheepishly and bowed 90 degrees at them.

Shit, what did I just said "Owh~ 안녕 my dear Lisa? How are you today?" She asked me after hugging me.

Why is she so kind? Jungkook is so lucky to have her as a mother. "Well, I'm fine miss just like yesterday" I smiled and looking at her awkwardly.
She nodded her head a bit "Lisa, don't call me Mrs. Na Ra just call me Aunty Na Ra ok?" She never left her smile. She's really kind. Okay, I already said Mrs. Na Ra very kind many times.

After our awkward conversations, the lady called me "Em Miss Lisa? You said you want to check who paid for your mom's bills." Ah~ that's right I nearly forget about that.

Just I'm about to check the list for the second time one voice stopped me from doing my action after her words I was so shocked when she told me that.

Jungkook's

"Lisa... em... actually em.. I paid for your mom's bills."

I don't believe it! My mom just paid a stranger's Hospital bills. What's wrong with her?!

I can see Lisa's face are shocked so do I. Lisa begged my mom to unpaid the bills she was almost tearing up.

Well, I know she likes it and maybe she was just acting? Well, em.. who knows? Poor girl always acts like this. Tsk

I was so mad! Like why mom is always kind to others even though my mom have been betrayed by the people that my mom helped.

Lisa! What did you do to make my mom let go of her money to your mom just like that?!

Wait and see. It doesn't matter. I'm going to do something to you! So that you will feel regret for living your life!