Lisa's

Today I wore a bomber jacket in dark green with black long sleeves turtle neck shirt and black boots and jeggings. Today is quite cold but not so cold, so I decided to wear something simple

As usual, I did my daily routine then I went to the hospital first after that I went to work. I'm a bit late today cause the doctor who takes care of my mom need to talk to me about mom's conditions.

The doctor said she's fine and I am glad that the news is fine too.

Skipped~

Woah, suddenly today got lots of people come to this cafe. Which was good but tiring.

And finally few more duties to finish then we can go home. Me and other staff were cleaning the cafe which was something that we will do before closing the shop

While we're cleaning the cafe we heard a door opened. This tall guy really does not know what 'closed' means huh?

Can't see his face cause it's too dark because we already closed some lights.

Hyun Jung my manager approach him first "Good evening sir, we're so sorry this cafe is closed" with a smile on his face. But that tall guy just stands there still doing nothing.

Hyun Jung pissed off. While greeted his teeth "Sir? Can't you hear what I say? This cafe is closed!" While his hand pointing to the door as a 'CLOSED' sign were hanged.

"No, I'm not going. I'm thirsty give me Caramel Machiatto please." Then the tall guy went to the table in front of us and sat there waiting patiently while using his phone.

Omg, this pissed us off. Just about my manager want to hit him in the face Me and si yeon quickly stopped him.

"Oppa, nevermind. Let me handle this" I said and I slowly approach the guy. "Sir? I'm Lisa. We're very sorry we don't serve drinks for now. Please come again tomorrow at 8.00a.m?" I said politely.

Then the tall guy looks up at me. WHAT?! No, wait! Not him right? "Jungkook??" I asked with a shocked face. He just nodded and look back to his phone.

What is he doing here? God, He's everywhere! "Jungkook-sshi, please leave. This cafe is C l o s e d, closed" I said while spelled the 'closed' words loudly.

But he's still sitting there pretend like there's nothing happened. I sighed deeply. Hyun Jung and Si Yeon were both standing there don't know what to do.

Then Hyun Jung called me "psst, psst. Lisa Lisa" he whispered but can be heard by me. I went to him with a curious face "Nae Oppa?"

"Do you know him? Your boyfriend? Having a lover fight?" He chuckles while I felt like wanna puke. "Nooo! He's not my boyfriend" I ensure them

They both giggling hard. "Ahh, oppa unnie hmm I think you can go first let me handle this guy. Ok?" I ask them to go first because they look tired as fudge.

"Ayy. After we go only you and him? Together? Dark? Ayy~" Si Yeon pushed me a bit while making her teasing face.

"What?! No! Ahh, ppali. Nevermind let me handle this coconut head okay??" I whispered to them when I said coconut head and they both laughed.

"Arasooo Lisa. Please handle him ok? And you don't be at home late ok? Byee~" they both greets bye to me and they're gone. Now only me and Jungkook in this cafe. It's already 12.00a.m what is this guy doing? Every cafe is closed by this time

I approach him. "Jungkook-sshi. What do you want from me huh? I did something wrong again or you still want me to buy you new branded shoes?" I stand beside him clueless.

He stands up and makes me back off a bit. He staring at me deeply okay this is creepy

Jungkook's

I stand up and I stared at her quite long and deep. She was looking around and sometimes her eyes met my eyes and quickly look somewhere else.

Scared? Maybe

I examined her. Well, she's pretty can't deny that. She was really pretty. That round eyes, pointy nose, and her plump lips. No Jung kook stop! I stopped myself. I nearly lost myself in her perfection.

My main reason is to come here and ask her why did she ask my mom to pay for her mom hospital's bills.

But looks like I'm lost.

"Hey! Jungkook! Stop staring you scared me!" She pinched my arm "Ouch! Wha- why?!" I caressed my arms after she pinched it.

"Omo- aigoo. Sorry sorry! I thought you were a ghost because you stands there and keep on staring me non-stop. I thought you were a ghost or something" with her worried face she keeps apologizing to me.

She's so soft.

*chuckles* I chuckled because of her answers. Wait why am I suddenly being this soft? Shit. I am lost!

"Why did you chuckled? Did I said something funny?" She stared at me curiously

"Why can't I do so? Busybody" stop being soft and go with the plans damn Jungkook!

Her face was literally shocked "O-okay! You're weird" she's about to leave me alone then I quickly pulled her arm. She was shocked with my action so do I but I have to act cool

"Yah! What are you doing?!" She shouted and she let go of my hand. "It was hurt you know?!" I look at her caressing her arm. She looks like she was about to tear up. I felt guilty though but my ego. Ugh!

"I don't care. I didn't ask you to leave yet right? So stay. But first where's my drinks that I ordered earlier?" I sat back down without looking at her.

She left me. A few minutes later I felt drenched

"TAKE YOUR CARAMEL MACCHIATO PSYCHO" out of anger she threw the bucket of water at me "what the fuck?!" I shouted.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY WHAT?! THAT WAS YOUR CARAMEL MACCHIATO MADE BY ME! SATISFIED? NOW GO HOME!" Her face turns into a hulk face without green skin

But why the even freak?! Wait what did I meant by why?

She pulled me to the exit door and ask me to leave quickly before something bad happens more to me

"Go!" She said without looking at me. "Okay wait before I leave this creepy place because of your madness let me ask you one question." I can't leave just like that. My main reason to come here is because I want to ask her the question.

She looks at me with her furrowed eyebrows "Make it fast. I don't have time to entertain you!" Then she looks away.

I stare at her for 5 secs "Ok fine! About your mom's hospital bills you threaten my mom to pay it for you right?!" She look back at me disbelief

I continued "Yah. Because you and your soon-to-be-dead mom are fucking poor so you guys can't afford to pay the 53M won right?!" All I know after I finished my words is my cheeks become red and hot

Lisa's

PPAK

This is so upsetting I have never in my life met a person like him! How could people become this selfish about money, fame, richness and so on?!

Holding up my tear I pushed him hardly makes him fall to the ground and I pointed my finger at his face "You're the most wicked guy I have ever met in my life! I wished that I will never meet you in the future like never!" I left him alone stranded on the floor.

I locked the door and quickly finish what I have to finish and go back home.

He seriously ruining my mood!

#any English error forgive me :')