Everyone Needs Love -Justin Combs Love Story

Hey guys my name is Aryanna Marie Johnson I'm 17 years old. Im from Louisville, Kentucky but I currently live in Brooklyn New York. Im Latina and Black and also Japanese, Dominican, French, and Native American which means that I have a caramel complexion with dark brown eyes. I have long hair that stops at the top of my butt. Im about 4'11 in height yes I know that I'm short but thats about it about me. Now I have to introduce you too my bestfriends Nevada and Jabrea.

Jabrea (Ja-Bray-A) LaShyunda Rogers is one of my bestfriends I've known her since we were about three years old. She's from Harlem, New York but moved to Brooklyn around the same time that I did. She's 18 years old about 5'5 in height. She has a caramel complexion with hazel eyes. She has long crazy curly hair that reaches almost to her butt.

Nevada (Ne-Vay-Day) Ann Johnson is my cousin who is also my bestfriend. She is 17 years old. She use to live in Louisville too but she moved with us. She lives with my family and I. She's Latina, Vietnamese and black. She has long waist length wavy hair with brown eyes. She is about 5'2 in height.

My family is seriously like a bunch of people full of different races who just happen to have the same last name.

==================================================================================
First chapter coming soon!!!!!
-Monica