I Dont Want To Lose You...

Aryanna's POV

===================================================

After lunch with Justin I met up with girls at the mall and we shopped for a little while and talked. After a couple hours walking around Nev and I headed home and of course Mama wasn't here. After I changed clothes and got in bed I was out like a light. I woke up the next morning around late afternoon I took a shower and stuff. I dressed sweats with a tank top and tossed my hair in a bun with my glasses. I walked downstairs to see who all was home. Nev left a note saying she was with her siblings and mama was just gone without a word. I rolled my eyes. "Typical" I mumbled. I was about to get something to eat when the doorbell ranged like crazy. "The fuck" I said then yanked the door open to see a very pissed Mack.

"Umm hey" I said. He didn't say a word but walk in the house and sit on the couch. "I just love how my girlfriend goes to eat with my teammate and friend and didn't bother to tell me. I found out by another friend who saw them. And apparently that friend thought it was a date. And I just want to know why my girlfriend didn't tell me." Mack said very calmly while staring at the floor. "Mack it was a friendly thing. He wanted to go to lunch to talk and stuff. We talked and that was it. I didn't think I needed to tell my boyfriend when I hang out with a friend." I said to him. "That's not what I'm saying! What I'm saying is that I don't want my girlfriend around other guys!" He yelled. "Without you? So I'm not suppose to be around Trey or Shaq too or is this just a Justin thing." I asked him with attitude in my voice. "Dammit Aryanna! Don't fucking go there! I just.." He trailed off. "Just what? The fuck you want from me! I knew Justin before you! You got me fucked up if you think you can tell me what to do! I didn't know it was a big deal to tell you! I'll make sure to call you dad the next time!" I yelled at me. The fuck he thought this was! "You don't have to. What I'm saying is Aryanna I just don't wanna lose you to him ok! All the girls flock after him and the guys ok. I finally found someone that is not only my girlfriend but my best friend and I don't want to lose you ok. I'm sorry I came over here yelling at you like that." He said then got off the couch and walked to me and pulled me up. "You forgive me?" He asked smiling. I'm not gone lie I'm mad as fuck that he think or even thought that I should check in with him. "Yea sure" I said then forced a smile. He leaned in and pecked my lips. We chilled on the couch and watched movies until he had to go to the studio.

As soon as he left Justin called and asked me to come over to his house and hangout with him and the guys and that Jabrea would be there. I don't know if I should go but fuck it I am. I slipped on a pair of sandals and drove to his house. Once in the driveway I sent Mack a text and told him where I was and that Brea was there. I rung the doorbell and a girl who looked around 14 or 15 answered the door. "Hey I'm Madison" she said. "I'm Aryanna" I said. "Well everyone is downstairs in the game room. I'll show you." I walked downstairs an saw Justin, Shaq, Trey, Brea his little sisters and brothers and his dad. I said hey to everyone and sat next to Trey. "What's up big head." I said to trey. "Hey lil bit." Trey said. "I'm not that lil Trey dang." I said. We played call of duty and other game and we ate snacks. It was fun and chill and Justin's fam is super dope. I played dolls with his youngest sisters and played football in the backyard with the guys and then basketball. His sister Madison and I along with Jabrea talked for a little while. Basically It was just a chill day. I'm kinda glad I came but at the same time I kinda feel bad because Mack just basically poured his heart out to me and here I am, at Justin's house. I don't want to lose Mack either as a boyfriend or... Friend?

=====================================================================

And... SCENE!!!!!

What do you guys think about Aryanna..

•If you guys have any questions for the characters either comment or inbox them to me. So they can answer them in the next chapter!!!

Comment and Vote🙈❤️️

Love you guys!!!

~Monica😛💜