Chapter 3.

(hey guys soz about the late update. I had writer's block! I want to dedicate this chapter to niallerzprincezzz and emma2160 because they're great people.)

Nicole's POV.

I wanted to go to transform and skip what Niall said. But maybe if I tell him that we're wolfbloods he'll keep the secret. So Rhydian and I walked to the park and sat next to Niall on the bench. "So whaddya want to talk about?" He reached inside his pocket and pulled out a gun,aiming it at Rhydian,who was on the ground,watching the stars. He was about to pull the trigger when I jumped in front of Rhydian shouting,"NOOOOOO!!!! RHYDIAN!!!" I was shot in my stomach. I screamed in pain. Rhydian moved me to a  spot under a tree. A minute later,Rhydian and I transformed into wolves,growling at Niall for what he had done. Then,we told him about our secret and he promised to keep it.  Niall looked very pale and we saw fear in his ocean blue eyes. We came closer to him

My bullet wound healed so I was feeling better by the time we transformed back and came home.

"Thanks for saving me,Nicole.",Rhydian said. "Anytime. I know you would do the same for me because we're dating.",I replied. I heard Rhydian chuckle. "You know,I remember our first sleepover."

Flashbacktoafewyearsago.  (This was before we were dating.)

"Hey,Nicole.",Rhydian said during break. "Hey,Rhyd, what's up?",I replied. "You free tomorrow night?" "Yeah,why?" "Well,I was wondering if you would like to come over for a sleepover." "Sure,why not?" "Thanks.",he said. I saw him do a score motion with his arm while walking away. I laughed to myself.

Skip to tomorrow.

Nicole's POV

"Hi,Nicole.",Rhydian said to me. "Hola!",I replied. "So,you ready for tonight?",Rhydian said,slipping his hand in mine. I blushed looking at our hands together. Shannon was sitting next to me before but she's sick today,and Jeffreys said that Rhydian could sit next to me. I don't know why but,I was happy about that.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a hand waving in front of me.

" Nicole! Earth to Nicole!",Rhydian shouted to me. "Huh? What? What did I miss? Sorry.",I said shaking my head. "Haha,you're so funny,Nicole.", he said,twirling a strand of my hair around his finger. I saw that our faces were close, very close and I started to stare into his beautiful blue eyes. We gazed in each other's eyes, until Rhydian fake-coughed to snap ourselves out of our trance.

(Hi! So,how'dyalikethisone! NextchapterNicole'sfriendfromtheUSA comes toEngland. Loveyoumywolfies!)