Chapter 5

Nicole's POV

I decided to go home, because I didn't want to keep Rhydian waiting. I said goodbye to the lads but before I could walk out the door, Niall stopped me. "Listen, before you go, let's just play some Truth or Dare. Please? For old times' sake? ", he pleaded while holding a grip on my arm.  All the boys looked at me with puppydog eyes, Louis with a quivering lip. Who could say no to that? No one, that's who.  "Fine, but just three rounds." I sighed.

                                                 FirstRound

I had to spin the scissors (because that was the only thing that could point to someone). It landed on ... Louis!! "Louis, truth or dare?", I asked him.  "Truth.", he replied.  "Is it true that you have a crush on me?", I asked him.   "Never in a million, no, gazillion, millenniums." , he answered.  "Okay next round!" , Harry shouted.

                                            Second Round

Louis spun the scissors and it landed on... me!!  "Okay, truth or dare!" , Louis asked.  "Truth!", I replied.  "Is it true that you love Niall?" Everyone looked at  Niall and I, who was sitting beside me. I blushed because I didn't know what to say. "Aw , lads, she's blushing!", Louis said , pinching my cheeks. The game was silent for a moment, until I said, "Yes, that is true.", looking Niall straight in the eye, showing that I meant it.  "Lads, just pause the game for a moment, please.", Niall said. "Sure Ni !", Zayn said.

Everyone, except Niall and I,  got up from the floor. Zayn went up to his room saying, " I'm having a beauty sleep session if you need me ! Looks like these don't fall from the sky, you know ! When you guys are ready, just don't wake me up",he said gesturing to his face.  Liam went in the kitchen saying "I'm thirsty! You guys want anything?" "No, we're fine !" We chorused and Harry and Louis went outside doing who-knows-what.

"Is that true, that you love me?", Niall enquired. "Yes. I love you, Niall.", I told him. Niall looked surprised and shocked at that sentence. "Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you how I felt earlier, but I was just so blinded by Rhydian.", I told him truthfully. "You know how I feel?", Niall asked. "No, how?", I replied. "Like doing this." He said. I was confused.

He brought himself closer to me and pushed a fallen strand of hair behind my ear. Next thing I knew, his lips were pressed onto mine.

Hopeyouguysliked thischapter! IlovedthelittleNiall+Nicolemoment !! I'mthinkingofashipnameforthem... somethinglikeNiallcole. Also, therewillbe some actionanddramainthenextchapter ! Loveyamycrazymofos!!