Part 1

"Onee-chan~ wake up! You're gonna be late for school today." Said my 11 years old little sister.

"Just... give me three more minutes. Then I'll bathe myself." I said as I cover my body with the blanket.

My sister, Hikaru, pulled the blanket away from my body.
"You can't have three minutes, onee-chan! We are so gonna be late for school..."

"Yeah... yeah... okay! I'm waking up now. Be patient.. I'll finish bathe in some minutes." I said as I walk to the bathroom door. Before I went in there, I said to my sister...

"You better eat breakfast first. I'm okay if I'm not having breakfast. I don't want you to fall sick in school." Then I shut the bathroom door.

It only takes 5 minutes... hehe~
I wear my usual school uniform and tied my hair into a very neat braid ponytail. I took my pair of spectacles on the side-bed table. I took my school bag and ready to go.

I ran downstairs and drag my sister outside.
"Onee-chan... don't pull me." She said as she pulled her hand back to her.

"Whatever yoi said, Hikaru~" I took out my pair of socks and wear them. Then I wore my school shoes.

"Hikaru, you want me to send you to school or go by yourself?" I asked her. She thought for some seconds and said, "Maybe I'll just go by myself. I don't want you to be late for school~"

"Okay, then. Be careful on your way to school. If some school boys try to stop you on the way, just shout out really loud for help." I said as I pat her head.

"You... you're so care about me, onee-chan. I'm sure you'll find a good boyfriend~ teehee~" she said as she walked away to school.

I thought back what she said...
"I'm sure you'll find a good boyfriend~"

Oh. No. Way. In. Earth I'll get a boyfriend! It's just wasting wy precious time being a middle-schooler girl.

On my way to school, I was running really hard just because I don't want to be late for school. I ran and I ran... then I felt like a bumped a big wall.

"I'm.. I'm sorry. I didn't see you were in front of me. I'm really sorry." I bow and ran of to school without even care who is that guy and what's his face looks like. Why?

Because the most people I hate in this world are Earth being that was called BOYS!! I hate boys and I admitted it...

I went in to the school and went to the shoe rack. I changed my shoes and walk fast through the school hall. I reached my classroom and... thank goodness my homeroom teacher is not hete yet. What a relief~

I take my place right beside the school diva, Tachibana Misaki. She were really adore by the boys, thought...

"Wow~ late to school again, huh? Looks like one day you'll surely late for school and you wont be the school top student and no teachers adores you anymore~" she said and pushed me hard.

Gahh! That girl was messing up with the wrong person... but, be patient, Hana...

After a little few minutes, our homeroom teacher finally came into the classroom.

Fujiwara-sensei... she's the bestest teacher I have ever met~ I love how she treats all the student just same... She's just... super nice~

She took the class attendance and went out from the classroom after saying something...

1st period goes very well... 2nd period? That Misaki just kept twirling her hair using her fingers as she daydreaming about some handsome boys and bla, bla, bla...

Break time, yeay!

"Hana-chii~ let's eat together in the school garden~" my bff, Sakaguchi Shiina, hugs me from behind.

"Just wait... I want to take my bento with me. Wanna share my bento? My mother made it for me and my little sister..." I said as I showed her my bento box.

"Yeay~! That's my bff~ you are the bestest friend in the whole universe~!" Shiina said and hugged me really tight.

"Shii-chan... I-I can't b-breath..." I said with my voice stuck in the way... huh...

"Ah! Gomen ne~ I didn't mean to. Please~ do not die~"

"Huh... daijobu Shii-chan~ lets go right now. I'm really hungry~" I said and pulled her hand. We walked to the school garden and wow~

"Wow~ I had never been here before... such a beautiful garden." I said and sit on a nearby bench under a big shaded tree.

"I know why you're so hungry, Hana-chii~" Shiina said as she sits beside me.

I look at her and raised an eyebrow...

"You're hungry because you didn't have breakfast, right?" She said and points a finger right in front of my face. I was kind of shocked.

"Erm.. how'd you know that?" I asked.
"I'm your bff...~ of course I knew about it~" she snapped her finger in front of my face... again...

"Stop putting your hand right in to my face. It makes me have a heart attack." I pushed her hand away.

She pouted and humph quietly...

"Don't do such face, Shii-chan. I can hang my hanger on your mouth right now...~ hahaha~" I said as I pinched her puffy cheek.

"Oww... that's hurt, crabby hand~"

"Oh what? I can't hear you~" I said and put my ear near her. She then slapped me on the shoulder.

I looked at her and she looks back to me... we laugh together and had a happy time together~

It's not like we're having such relationship as girls lover... oh no way... I'm not that kind of person~

Author : thank you for reading my Part 1 of this story~ hope for you to vote my story if you liked it. Comment if I have bad english and grammatical errors. It will be so precious to me~ Hope it's not boring because I'm not like the other author who's great in making stories...

Hope you like it and stay tuned for the next part~

See you in the next part...
Jaa ne, minna~

♥MiszSakura~