Part 2

The next morning...

I woke up in the morning like usual. Have breakfast like I usually do. Do EVERYTHING like I usually do in the morning. My thought just... I don't know~

That night... I dreamed about something really bad happened to me. I think that my dream was telling me I'm gonna have a bad day today.

Hope it's not true... I don't want to mess myself up in school today. Oh please... please, nothing bad will happen to me today.

Today I go to school by my bicycle. I cycle my bicycle to school as fast as I can because I want to be in school early.

After I arrived in school, I locked my bicycle to where the bicycle suppose to be. It's beside the guardhouse.

I went in to change into my school shoes and walked to my classroom. When I put my first step in the classroom, everybody looks at me.

I thought to myself...
'What's wrong with all of them? Is there something strange on me?'

Then I realized something... after they looked at me, they started whisper to one and another.

What's wrong? What just happened? Did I do something wrong just now?
Huh.. nevermind...

I went to my seat and try to talk and ask Shiina what just happened. When I tapped her shoulder, she just took a little glance at me and continue to read her favourite novel.

What? I'm really curious now...
What just happend and am I the one who made such thing? Ugh!

I just sit down and look outside the window as I thought... Am I the one who's responsible in this? I just want to know if I had made everyone upset with me but I don't even know a reason why...

After school...

Ugh! They just... ugh! I really hate today's life!

Something bad really did happened to me today in school. That dream... it's being in reality!

What happened in school today is what I don't want to remember because it's my worst day ever. It makes me want to cry... I want to change school...

Want to know what happend in school? Let's see...

・flashback・

Lunch time in school...

I was carrying a tray of food for myself. Then I want to find a place for me to sit. Before I reached that place, someone ACCIDENTALLY bumped to me from behind and spilt her cup of coffee on my school uniform.

"Oops~ I am so sorry... I didn't mean to SPILL some coffee on your uniform~ I didn't saw you in the way..." Misaki a.k.a the school DIVA apologized to me.

I know that she doesn't apologized to me with full hearted, but she really did want to spill that coffee on me!

Before she walks away, I saw she laugh quietly and she have a smirk on her face.

See! Told you that she really want to do that. Why did she hates me that much? I don't understand...

I didn't have the appetite to eat anymore so I went to the restroom to clean the spilt coffee off of my uniform but it wouldn't washed it off.

I gave up and walked out from the restroom.

Then when all of the students are going home. I went to the shoe rack to change my shoes. As I reached there, I opened my shoe rack door and saw so many papers written with TRAITOR, LIER, BITCH, STUPID, SHITTER and so on...