Part 6

・Kirigaya Kazuto's P.O.V・

I was finding the book that I want to buy. Then, I found it... I sigh in relief.

"Ah! There you are, Kazuto-kun!" I heard a voice behind me. Oh! It's just Hana-chan. I smiled at her.

"Did you found the book that you want?" I asked her. She nodded.

"How about you? You found it?" She asked as she looks in my hand.

"Yes, I found the book that I wanted. Should we go and pay these?"

"Hmm... there's nothing more so, let's go! Pay these books and walk home." She said cheerfully.

I smiled as I looked at her. How can she be this cheerful eventhough she was hated in her old school? Maybe she tried to throw away the sadness.

"Jun~ Let's go now!" Hana-chan said and pick Jun up in her hands.

After we pay our books, we walk home together. To avoid the silence that's with us on the way home, I tried to speak up to her.

"Hey, Hana-chan..."

"Yes?" She looked at me.

"We went to the bookstore with Junpei, right?" I asked her. She nodded and answer, "Why?"

"He's not walking home with us?"
She shook her head.

I just nodded in understanding.

"Hmm.. can I ask you something? If you don't want to answer it, it's okay. You don't need to force yourself answering it."

"Just ask me. I don't mind." She said with a smile.

"Why did all of your old schoolmates sabotage you in school? I mean... yeah! That reason why you moved here." I asked her.

She stopped and looked down. She sigh and tried to answer it.

"It's okay if you-" I didn't get to finish my sentence. She cuts my word.

"It's okay.. I'll answer!" She took a deep breath and seem like she wanted to find where to start.

"Well, you see... In my old school, I was the popular student. Popular of my cleverness, kindness, smartness and more. I was adored my many teachers there." She stopped.

"So, what happened?" I asked her. I pulled her and Jun to the roadside.

"Then one day, the school diva started to get jealous of my popularity. She told everyone about me. But not in positive ways, she told everyone in negative ways." She stopped again.

"Then, everyone doesn't believe in me anymore. My classmates, teachers... even my best friend. Th-they hated me. And of course! Because of their hateness to me, I hated myself. They sabotage me. The said bad words about me. I HATE myself. I felt worthless..." She covered her face with her two hands.

"Well.. that's a-all I can tell you." She squat down and cries.

I looked at her and kneel down in front of her. I put my hand on her head.

"It's okay for you to cry. Just let everything out. I'm here with you..." I said and rubbed her head.

Jun walks to her and hugged. Look at her little cousin.

"See, Jun felt sad too when she sees you crying." I tried to make Hana-chan feels okay.

Hana-chan looks up and looked at Jun who's hugging her. Hana-chan laugh and wipes her tears away. She hugged Jun back.

"Don't worry, Jun. It took only a few seconds until I'm okay. I'm okay now~" Hana-chan said cheerfully.

"Let's get going now. We don't want to be late. I don't want your favourite cousin to come find you and Jun, and keep babbling all the way home." I said and stand on my feet.

Hana-chan laugh and stand up. She carry Jun in her arms.

"Let's get going~" She walks first and a few seconds, I followed them.

I smiled in relief. I catch her up by her side and I walk her until the front of her grandparents house. Then, I continued walking home by myself.

As I reached home, I went in and wanted to go upstairs. I was about to take a step on the stairs but then I realized something. There was another pair of shoes in front of the entrance door.

"Well, where have you been? I've been waiting for you since 4 o'clock in the evening. Now? It's 7 o'clock."

A 'familiar' voice stopped my thoughts. I gulped and turned around to see who's the 'another' person that sneaked into my house without my permission.

I turned around and saw...

Author : thank you for reading part 6~! I hope it's not too boring. I tried to find ideas until the late of night. And these are what I got!

Wait! I realised something...

I just wrote the whole part 6... in Kirigaya Kazuto's P.O.V!(*º ロ º *)!!
Gosh...(T ^ T)

Anyway, stay tune for part 7~
Jaa ne, minna~

♥MiszSakura~