Part 11

Today is a new day for me because I'm feeling so happy after what happened yesterday. I couldn't believe it wasn't a dream! Oh my gosh... I'm blushing alone all the way to school now.

I arrived at school and Rina-chan steps near me. "You look really happy today. What's up?" Rina asked me as we walk side by side towards our classroom.

"Umm... yup. There are things happened yesterday." Rina looks at me in shocked. "Tell me what happened yesterday! You accepted Junpei's confession? No way! How dare you..."

"What? No! Kazuto-kun confessed to me properly and I accepted it." I told Rina the truth. Her eyes widen and looks like she wanted to scream.

"OMG! Hana-chan! I can't believe it! You're with Kazuto-kun? OMG!" Yea.. she's fangirling right now. What a cheerful person.

"Well then. We better head off to class. Don't wanna be late." I said and pulls Rina's hand. She still have her shocked plus fangirling face.

-time skips to after school-

I packed all of my things into my school bag. I told Rina to head home first because I have something to do. Sakaguchi sensei, the library teacher told me to help her at the library today because some of the librarian are on camp.

I closed the classroom door and walk straight to the school library. I've been wanting to do something like a librarian before because I really love to read books and arrange them in correct order.

As I walk to the library, I saw Junpei standing near the library as he looks at his phone. Tch.. this guy is always following me wherever I am. Can't he just move on that I don't even like him?

I just ignore him and opened the library's door. Before I closed the door, Junpei called out to me. I just let the door open a little.

"Hana-chan... is it true what I heard?" He asked me with a serious tone. "What did you heard?" I asked him back. Don't say he heard everything I said to Rina this morning!

"About you and Kazuto, the high school student started dating." He said and look deeply into my eyes. Gosh... this is getting tougher then I thought.

"Uh.. umm... yes, it is true. So what?" I said as I sounded like I'm really annoyed with him.

"Well... nothing really. I just wanted to confirmed it." He said and look down to his feet. "Okay? That's it, right? I have duties to do. Bye!" I said as I closed the library door.

"Yea, bye..." I heard Junpei's voice through the opposite of the door. Does he likes me that bad until it is so wrong for me to fall in love with other people? Nahh... nevermind!

I finished helping Sakaguchi sensei at the library. I said goodbye to her and went to the school's shoe locker to change my shoes.

I walked home with a really tired face. Of course it was tiring because the library is bigger than I expected!

I bumped on Kazuto before I arrived at home. I think he just went back from school, too. Umm.. I should admit that he's quite good-looking when he has his school uniform on.

"Hi, Hana-chan. I think it is too early for us to meet up. Oh! You just came back from school?" Kazuto greet me with a smile. Oh my.. this is the first time I have this kind of feeling.

"Hi, Kazuto-kun. Well, yeah... I just finished helping my teacher doing some duties at the school library." I said with a smile.

"Well then, you should go home and have a good rest. Let's not meet for today. We'll meet again tomorrow." He said. I just smiled to him and nodded as i understood what he said.

Both of us parted ways. I arrived at home and lock the door. I take a bath and lies on the bed. In a few minutes later, I fell asleep because I felt so tired.

Heyya guys! I'm back~ it's been so long I haven't continued this story. You know... I've been pretty busy and lately my ideas are worn out! If you guys out there have been waiting for this to continue, I'm really sorry for that. Now here's chapter 11. Hope you like it and stay tuned for the next update.