Part 7

・Kirigaya Kazuto's P.O.V・

I turned around and saw...

"What are you doing here? In my house in such time? It's getting darker outside and I'm already home. What if my neighbours think negatively about you coming inside my house?"

Ugh! I hate that person so much. You want to know who is it? Okay, that person's name is Kanamori Seiri. That person is a SHE! My classmate and the person that doesn't give up on confessing me. I'm annoyed now...

"Why would I go home if it's getting darker outside? I have you here and your parents are not home. They're at England now and... why can't I stay here?" She walks slowly to me as I step backwards. 

"Why? You're a girl and it's not good for you to live in a house ALONE with a boy! Seriously, Seiri? What's gotten into you? The first time I met you, you were really innocent bacn there. Now? You're so... so... ugh! Stop being a teaser! I'm not tempted on what you act now!"

I walk as fast as I can upstairs to my bedroom. I wanted to put all my things first and pushed hee out of here.

I went downstairs and opened the front door.

"Now, please get out of here." I said calmly.

She pouted and said, "I won't move even an inch!"

Is she crazy or what?

"Without an inch? Oh, wow! Okay then..." I said and walks towards her. I hold her shoulder and pushed her out.

"Done! Easy, right? Goodbye~ Have a nice trip home. See you at school tomorrow." I said and wanted to closs the door. I stopped and open the door a little.

"IF I want to see you tomorrow. If don't, I don't want to see your face. Even your nostrils!" I shut the door and locked it. Now I feel safe...

I went upstairs and cleaned myself before I have my dinner and sleep~

・Sakurakoji Hana's P.O.V・

After Kazuto-kun walked his way home, I went upstairs and bathe before cooking with Yumi nee-chan~ hihihi...~

Story skips~ because my brain is kind of... BLANK( ̄−ω− ̄)

After dinner, I went to my room and took my handphone on my study desk. I press the ON/OFF button to on my phone.

Like usual, I checked all the messages and put my headphone on my ears. There's nothing musch to do... Just hearing to the musics until my eyes shut close.

Before I close my eyes, I was shocked because my phone rings. Who wanted to call me in the midnight?

I looked on my phone's screen. An unknown number, huh? Hmm... do I need to answer it? Or no? Maybe I'll answer it.

I pressed the green call button to answer it.

"Hello? The person that you are speaking to now is Sakurakoji Hana. May I help you?" Okay, okay!  Why does it sound so funny?

"Ah! Thank goodness it's you that picked up this phone call. It's me, Mamura Junpei. Your classmate." Oh! It's just Junpei-ku-... what? Where did he get my number?

"Oh! Emm... Junpei-kun? Where did you get my phone number? I didn't remember when I gave it to you..." I askdmed him. Hopefully he answer it honestly.

"Oh, right! I got it from Rina-chan. I knew that you gave your number to her, so I asked her for your number. She gave it to me... wait! She didn't tell you before she give this number to me, right?" Junpei-kun answer my question. He even gave me an explanation. Good friend.. hahaha!

"Yeah... she didn't tell me. But! Thank goodness you answer my question honestly. Most people lied to me when they answer my questions. I hate people like that." I sigh at my last word.

On the other side of the phone, I heard Junpei-kun sigh ib relief.

"I felt really relief that I didn't lied to you... or not, we aren't friends and I will cry badly." He said. After he said it, I heard he laugh a bit. That makes me want to laugh to...

"Well, Junpei-kun! What's up? Why did you call me in this late night. We can talk tomorrow at school, you know?" I said. Of course! It's 1:23 in the morning(?) and all the person in this house already sleep..!

"Well... erm... Hana-chan..."

"Yes?"

"I... I just want to tell you something. This thing cannot be talk at school. It's... that... umm.."

Okay... How much will it takes to wait him finish everything up right now?

"What is it, Junpei-kun?" I asked him. Waiting for him to speak up after almost 3 minutes in silent.

"I.. um... ugh! Why is it damn so hard to say it?"

"Just say it, Junpei-kun. My eyes felt like it's gonna shut in any time. I'm tired already." I said as I yawned.

"Okay! I just want to say that.. that I like you, Hana-chan! Since the first time I met you." He speak up. Fast.

I just blinked in disbelive. He... he likes me? Since the first time we met? You mean... The first time I put my foot in the classroom of my new school? What? I... I'm speachless.

I make a fake yawn and answer to him, "Oh, Junpei-kun! I think I'm gonna sleep now... goodnight. Have  a nice sleep! See you tomorrow, Junpei-kun!" I speak as fast as I can and end the call.

I sigh and throw my phone to my side. I put my hand on my forehead.

What just really happened? My head is spinning right now... I need to rest!

I closed my eyes and fell asleep...

・Mamura Junpei's P.O.V・

After Hana-chan ended the call, I didn't even say goodnight to her.

Huh...

But, my heart felt really calm after I got to speak to her. And my heart became a little calm because I confessed to her. Just a little, okay? I felt a little worried if she doesn't want to be friend with me again... or... she will reject me openly! Ugh!

But I'm going to make sure she falls into my hand! Not in other guys hand.. especially that KIRIGAYA KAZUTO guy...
*smirk & evil laughs*

Author : yea! Hello there, fellow readers~ thank you for reading part 7! Fuhh... it's really hard to find some usefull ideas for this story. I almost lost everything for this story...

Anyway, stay tune for PART 8~
See you at the next chapter~
Jaa ne, minna~

♥MiszSakura~