Part 3

Today is my first day in a new school. Yumi nee-chan said it's better if I protect my identity in this new school. She's afraid if someone can identified me that I'm the girl that's been gossiped in her old school. I don't want that happen...

So today, I really am changing my identity with the helped of Yumi nee-chan yesterday.

Yesterday, she dyes my hair from the colour black brown-ish to strawberry blonde. I will wear a crystal clear dark blue contact lens. My actual eye colour is dark emerald. I will be wearing a facial mask everywhere everytime I'm not home.

Well, I finished wearing my uniform and the facial mask. I took my school bag that was on my study table and went downstairs to have breakfast.

"Ohayou, Hana-chan. You're really freshed awake today." Said Yumi nee-chan as she took a piece of bread.

"Of course, Nee-chan~ It's my first day in a new school and.. first day having to wear a new identity." I said and took a seat in front of Yumi nee-chan.

"I know that you'll be fine in your new school. That school... I'm sure you'll get more friends than when you we're in your old school."

When she said like that, I remembered that I'm at Osaka... Osaka is the most friendly place if you get to find it out.

"Okay... got to go now." I said as I reached my school bag on the chair beside me. Then, Yumi nee-chan stopped me.

"Hey, wait! You don't want me to help you get there?" She asked me.

"Nah.. I'll be fine just by walking with my own pair of feets. See you after school, Nee-chan!" I waved her from outside of the house.

"Have a nice day!" She shouted back.

I walk to school with a big score in my hand. I'm gonna do my best in my new school.

When I arrived, I went to the teacher's office. Urm.. just to meet my homeroom teacher. I knock on the office door and a voice from the inside told me to come in.

I twist the door handle and took a step in. Whoa.. it's so cold inside here.

"Oh! You must be the new student right? Sakurakoji Hana?" The teacher asked me in confidence.

I nodded and answer, "Yes, I'm Sakurakoji Hana, 14 years old.."

"Okay then... let's go to your class and meet your new friends." He said and escort me to my classroom.

We arrived at class 3-A. As I know, this teacher's name is Aikawa-sensei. That teacher is a HE.

"Okay, students. We're going to have a new student in our class. Please come in, Sakurakoji-san." Aikawa-sensei said to the whole class.

I took a deep breath and step in slowly. I faced all of them and yes! All of them has a big smile on their face. I started to feel relief.

"Good morning, everyone. My name is Sakurakoji Hana. I'm new in this school so... please take care of me." I introduced myself and bowed a little as sign of being polite.

"Alright... who have something to ask to Sakurakoji-san?" Aikawa-sensei looked through the whole class. Then a boy at the last back seat raised his hand.

"Yes, Mamura-san? What would you like to ask to the new student?"

"Erm.. maybe not now..." the boy that's known as Mamura-san said as he scratch the back of his head nad he's having a shy smile. Maybe he's the shy type of boy.

"Okay, Mamura-san. Make sure you don't ask Sakurakoji-san some rude questions." Aikawa-sensei gave him a warning.

"Sakurakoji-san, you can sit right back there beside Takahina-san." Aikawa-sensei said as he pointed at the back seat near the window.