Chapter 9

Sakura pov

I woke up in a certain Uchiha's lap after I had dozed off yesterday. Blushing, I gently got up and began to make breakfast. There was a knock class in the door. I wiped my hands in my apron and quickly answered it. "Hiroto-san?"

"Oh, Sakura-san! I was sent to inform you there was a body found that may or may not be connected to the disappearances."

"Oh! Thank you! Where exactly is it?"

"I think by now it'd be in the morgue, ready for you to examine it."

I nodded. Me and someone else would go and investigate over there. "Okay! Um..again, thank you!"

"Well, I'd better get going, I need to run some errands. Bye, Sakura-san!"

I smiled and waved saying, "Bye Hiroto-san!"

I heard someone clearing their throat, so I turned around. "Sasuke! What were you doing?"

Still leaning on the doorframe and crossing his arms, he raised a brow, and said, "I was just about to ask you the same. Who was that just now?"

"Eh? Oh, that was just Hiroto-san! He informed me that there was a body found."

"Hn. Let's go, then."

"R-right now? I was in the midst of making breakfast!" He sighed and walked away.

"Fine, we'll leave immediately after."

Rolling my eyes I muttered, "Stupid Uchiha's and their emotionless ways."

After I cooked breakfast for me and Sasuke, (I'm not used to cooking for other people since...that day) we headed off. Not without leaving a note, though.

Dear Naruto and Sai,

Sasuke and I have left to investigate a body in the morgue. We shouldn't be too long, but if we don't come back in three hours, come find us. Later!

                           Love, Sakura (and Sasuke)

P.S. Don't burn the house down or I'll make sure you won't be able to have children!

Naruto pov

I opened my eyes and yawned while stretching. I shivered from how cold it was. As I went downstairs, I noticed a note with Sakura's handwriting. After reading it, I yelled, "SAI!"

He came down almost immediately, with his sword included. "Can you cook for me?" I whined. "Sakura-chan is pretty much telling me I'm not allowed to cook! Can you believe it?"

After looking at me, he smiled and simply said, "Yes."