Chapter 4

Sakura pov

I stood patiently at the gates with Sasuke and Sai, while waiting for Naruto. It seems he the picked up a habit or two from our old sensei.
"Dickless is late...again." Sai commented.

"Sai, first of all, you should know by now that Naruto will always be late. Second of all, why do you call him dickless, and when you argue, you call him other names that have to do with your parts!" I scolded.

"Well, Naruto doesn't really have a--"

"OI! SORRY I WAS LATE," a tired Naruto yelled. "I had ramen before leaving, dattebayo?"

I sighed. "Let's just go."

"Hn/ALRIGHT/Hai!" All three of my teammates chorused.

We set off, and after seven hours of traveling, I decided to stop for the day. It was getting dark, do we decided to split up the jobs. Sasuke was to start a fire and get wood, Sai was to set up the tents, and Naruto and I were to get food.

"Sakura-chan! There's a river ahead!"

"Hai!" We headed towards it and after a little bit of trial and error, we caught plenty of food. I even found some medicinal plants, which I was happy about. Naruto and I headed back to camp, where the two tents were set up, and there was hearty fire started. I went to one tent, where I would be sleeping in with one other person, and pulled out a scroll. Walking outside, I opened the scroll that had glass jars in them. I took out a few and placed the plants inside. I grinned. There was a rare herb that I had found that treats diseases faster than usually.

Sai had the fish cooking, and Naruto was eating cup ramen. "Naruto?"

"Eh?"

"What did I tell you about bringing cup ramen?"

"Umm... Well you see..."

"Hn, don't make excuses, Dobe."

"What's it to you, Teme?!"

I ignored their bickering and turned to Sai. "Ne, Sai. How are you and Ino?"

"Steady." He replied. "Better than you....Ugly." Sai smiled his creepy-ass fake smile.

My eye twitched. "Uh... Sai... Do you want your ass kicked?" Naruto asked, frightfully.

"I'm only stating facts. She hasn't dated anyone for years! But she has been seen with a young redhead... I don't know what the Kazekage sees in you!"

They spied on me? And besides, Gaara had only requested for me to train some Suna doctors and nurses! My eyes turned fiery. HE ASKED FOR IT! "SHANAROOOO!!!"

5 minutes later...

"Well, I'm going to bed! Wait! We still need to figure out where we're sleeping."

"Oh, oh! How about I sleep with you, Sakura-chan! And Teme sleeps with Sai!"

"I would say that you would try to rape Ugly...but you're dickless.."

"What'd ya say?!"

I sighed and before going inside I called out, out of you three, I trust Sai the most in these situations. But think of what Ino would say!" I could hear Sai's teeth chattering.

Naruto pov

Awww man! I can't sleep with Sakura either! Hinata-chan is my girlfriend now, but I'm planning on proposing soon.

"Teme, that leaves you. But I swear if you dare--"

Sasuke pov

"Don't worry Dobe." I said smirking evilly.

I got up and walked over to my tent. "Sakura! Are you changing?"

"H-hai! I'm almost done!"

After she was done changing, I unzipped the tent flap and went inside, zipping it up again. "Are you sharing with me? Um..heads up I hold onto everything, so be cautious." Sakura explained.

"Hn."

She nodded at me and lied down, using her pack as a pillow.