Greetings

Zara's POV;   New Orleans, probably not similar to anywhere I've ever been; it just draws you in with all the witches and the supernatural joojoo. 

This is it, I finally found my dad, I'm going to actually meet him this time.  

Unfortunately I have followed some false leads in the past, so it took me a while to actually find recent information about him. The last thing I heard was that he has been battling with New Orleans's "king",Marcel, in order to reclaim the city since he helped to build it, and apparently this is a dangerous neighbourhood  for witches since Marcel doesn't allow them to do magic; for someone so insignificant he sure is annoying.  

7:00 pm  

I was strolling around town looking for this rundown bar where apparently Sophie Deveraux works, she has to know where my dad is.  

Once I came across the bar I quickly made my way through the crowd and up to the bar where a blonde woman stood. "Hi, do you know where I can find Sophie Deveraux?" I asked. "Yes,she's in the back, I'll get her for you" the woman replied. A few seconds went by when I saw the blonde and another face come out from the back and I make my way over to the brunette    

"Sophie Deveraux?"  I asked frantically. "Yes, who are you? can I help you?"    

"My name is not important in this moment however, the location of the Mikaelson’s is, have you seen any of them?"  

 "I don't know exactly where they are but I'm sure Elijah and Rebekah are running around somewhere"  

"Thanks that'll be all" I said leaving a very confused Sophie behind me.    

"Ugh, now what? I need something more concrete" I thought.  

Then a voice that came out of nowhere brought me out of my thoughts.  

"Well,well,well look what I found, my name's Diego and you are?" The guy asked.

"Way out of your league" I replied and he chuckled darkly  

"Feisty, I like her"  

"Ugh, I don't have time to deal with vampire scum like you, so scatter" I said impatiently and started to walk away  

"Hey! Where are you going? I haven't told you to leave yet" Diego replied with a slight hint of lust on his face.  

"Ok , listen here buddy I don't care who you are, if you get in my way I'll crush you; Got it?" I warned him

"Is that a death threat I hear?"  

"You bet it is"    

"What can a skinny little bitch like you do to me anyway?" He said before trying to punch me in the jaw.  

"Bad idea buddy, URO*!" I screamed making his arm burn.Diego retracted shouting for help whilst I just walked away smirking and mumbled "I warned you didn't I?"  

-----  

After my little run in with Diego I continued to wander around town until I overheard some useful information about the location of Elijah, who apparently had just gotten out of the claws of this 'super powerful witch' Davina so I decided to pay him a visit considering he might be a little more open minded about my situation. Apparently, being the noble brother according to others.

I knocked on the door patiently waiting for Elijah to open. 

As I heard the sound of the door knob turning I braced myself for impact but ended up confused when a girl answered the door. 'Who is she?' I thought.