Children

India's POV

"So what is there to do around here ?" I asked Jaceon.

"Anything that you possible want to do." Had replied looking over paper work off the company.

"Such as........?" I answered.

"Anything you possibly want to do, I don't have time to play discovery and mystery games with you right now. Go out with Alex or something go around the city." He replied back with a slight attitude.

I just don't understand it's just so boring. I'm somewhere that I have no clue about so imagine how boring it is.

"Your such a----"

"Such a what? Huh?" He cut me off.

"Just stop talking to me you.......BUTTHOLE!!!!!!"

After my beautiful outburst I jumped up and left the office in search of Alex.

"Oh Alex!!!"

"Yes sum" Alex said coming out of the bathroom.

" I think we deserve a night out, a girls night out how about it?" I asked her desperately.

"Of course I could always use a break do do whatever." She said happily.

" okay we'll go get dressed." I replied. She nodded and went to her room to get dolled up.

I walked back upstairs to our room to get all dolled up my self. Once dressed and ready I knocked on the door to see if Alex was ready.

"She's outside already waiting on you." I looked over to see Jaceon leaning against the door frame of

His office door.

" I didn't ask you." I said ready to walk pass him. He grabbed my arm making him sign.

"What do you want because you definitely wanted me to leave you alone so you can, Go back to your office and finish your oh so important paper work okay . I've decided to do some thing today so I don't have time to play games with you....... Wow doesn't that sound familiar.." I said walking pass him.He continued to hold my arm.

"You know it's funny you act so hostile but I know that all you really want is for me to pay attention to you. But baby sometimes your not the only thing that's has to be handled and taken care of. I also have to provide and take care of this pack . So stop being a brat." Jaceon said.

"Handled? I'm not something that you handle Jaceon." I said pulling my arm out of his grasp. I walked out the house to see Alex in the car waiting for me.

"So you ready to have this girls night out?" I asked putting a fake but realistic smile on my face.

"Of course .I was thinking how about we go get our nails done and maybe do a little shopping." She suggested . I smiled in agreement.

"So how is everything between you and Jaceon.?" Alex asked trying to spark conversation.

"We'll so far as today I am something that has to be handled and I don't deserve all his attention and the occasional words of me not being important but that's just today. But on to better things how about you ?" I asked her.

"Oh India I'm sure that you mean a lot to him". I gave her a blank face. "But since you asked about me we'll......... I think that I have found my mate."

"Really ! We'll I hope he treats you like the queen you are . And if he doesn't I'll come after him ."She started to laugh.

We arrived at the nail shop in no time .