Its cold.

India POV

Jaceon led me outside to the 5 car garage. He opened it and went to the range rover. He opened the front seat letting me get in then walking over to drivers side. He started the car and backed out of the drive way.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"Its a surprise". He said .

"Oh". I said buckling my seat belt. "So.. I hate awkward silence so tell me something about your self."

"Like what." Jaceon said.

"Umm like your birthday , favorite color, and other things like that." I said to him.

"My birthday is April 25, my favorite colors is red and black." He said to me.

"Well my favorite color is purple and my birthday is February 1st". I said with a smile on my face". He glanced at me." Oh my gosh you so stiff ". I said touching his thigh.I heard a purr like sound.

I looked out the window looking at the city. All the people rushing to get to different places and what not. So many people it makes me nervous. I looked over at Jaceon to see him focusing on driving.

I watched as he pulled up to a parking lot with a ring with lights flashing on it.He turned the car off and got out then walked over to my side.He opened the door and helped me out of the car. Making me blush.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Lets go and see".He replied grabbing my hand walking to the entrance.I shivered a little when I seen the the ice and  people skating. I smiled watching people skate and stuff. I looked at Jaceon to see him looking at my me. I looked down and dragged him over to the ticket place.

He talked to the counter person or whatever then led me over to the skates to put them on.

"This is going to be." I said happily. He smiled. I tried to stand up on my skates and almost fell.

"I guess your not good at skating, huh?" Jaceon said with a sneaky smirk on his face.

"Actually I am pretty good." I said pouting at him. I walked over to the entrance to the rink. I looked over my shoulder at Jaceon.

"Bet you cant catch me!" I yelled to him. I went out on the ice. dodging all the people around me.

I was looking around for Jaceon when I reached the the middle. I felt hands wrap around my waist. I wobbled a little from the contact I looked up at Jaceon who leaned down to speak .

"I caught you". He whispered.He moved away from me. Our hands now joined together. I moved in front of him skating  backwards. I moved a little closer toward him.

"So tell me about you life before me." I said to him.

"Well I'm 25. My parents passed away a few years ago from  a....war. I am a business man I do  a little of everything. I a CEO of a large company in china and America that's how I ended up in New York handling business. Most of the people who live in the house work for me and many more.As you know I am  Alpha of the Dragon clan. They are my family and always will be." He finished calmly

"That sweet.". I said looking at him admiringly.He winked at me."Now  tell me about you." He said.

"Well my life is not all that exciting." I said trying to brush it off. He looked at me pointedly.I sighed.

"I haven't spoken to my parents mostly my father in 2 months. Well before kidnapped me.." I winked at him." I worked at a law firm as the secretary. Other than that any other time I was either dancing at clubs and what not.." I said to him. He smiled at me and I got so caught up into his smile that mt skate knocked into his making us fall with him on top of me.

We looked at each other then busted up laughing.Once our laughter died down he leaned down and kissed me on the lips which I returned.

He pulled  back and looked back at me with a smirk on his face. He raised up off of me and helping me off the ground.I dusted him off to stop my self from looking up at him.

"So does that kiss mean you will give me a try?" He asked tilting my chin so that he can look me in the eyes. I blushed.

"I guess. You really are growing on me. Just don't try threatening me when I make you mad that is so not cool." I said to him wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiled

"I'll try but you really get me with your little 'i run this' stunts." He said tapping my back side.

I laughed."Well I have to show you who is boss."

"If that's what you want to believe." He said.

"Can we go now because it's cold." I said to him. He nodded and we left the ice skating rink hands joined together.

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!