Stay

Expect the Unexpected was a famous saying that I never believed in. Ever.

I was literally tired so I took a quick shower and headed to bed. As soon as I hit the soft pillows I was out like a light.

Blake's P.O.V

Responsibility was the gist of my life. From a young age I was taught that life was a challenge, a journey of love and hate. Now as a young man and being prince I turned my back on destiny.

Tired of being told what to do and how to think it was all too much to handle. I snuck out of the castle to the woods to practice archery. Getting game was easy. Today was a day of relaxation. I walked up to a nearby waterfall and took a breath. "Beautiful" I always come here if I needed to breathe.

The view was spectacular so I took off my bow and arrow and some of my clothing and jumped in. The water was cool and the breeze was perfect. Though I didn't notice someone stood there. "Who's there?!" I asked loudly when the person approached from the shadows.

"Blake Cross" He spoke softly. he took off his Hood and smiled. "I came to deliver you a gift." I got out and met him halfway. "And what gift is this you give me?" He handed me a black box "Don't worry you'll understand the purpose of this gift." I opened it and it was a golden pocket watch. I looked up and he was gone.

I still couldn't understand the purpose of what he said. "Don't worry you'll understand the purpose of this gift." His words echoed in my head. I decided to head home.

When I got home, Laura was there "Blake there you are" she approached me and kissed my cheek. I hated when she did that. "Laura stop doing that. You act like we're a couple." I wiped my cheek.

She pouted "But Blake we are the future of this kingdom. If we're gonna be together in the near future we have to act the part." She giggled while wrapping her hands around my neck "Please stop" I yanked her hands away. "Blake stop pretending you don't want me when I clearly know you do" she screeched but I just chuckled "Who told you that lie? I don't want you at all. You keep throwing yourself at me."

I walked away to my room with my bow and arrow and brought a towel to dry myself with. I changed into fresh clothes not wanting to get sick. I sat down evaluating this 'gift' What does it do? I opened it revealing the watch ticking and on the cap of it was a poem

'Love is in the air

Time take me there

My destiny awaits

something intriguing

something great.'

I wonder what it meant. I kept reading it while deciding to lie in bed. Through the window the sun was about to set for night to arrive and that's when I muttered the poem one last time and in a heartbeat I was fast asleep.

'Love is in the air

time take me there

my destiny awaits

something intriguing

something great'

Alice's P.O.V

My alarm clock rang "Ugh!" I smashed my hand against it to shut it off. I moved to the other side, grabbing a pillow when I felt something strange. "What the?" I Looked up to see........ A GUY?!

"Aaaaaahhhhh!"

I quickly covered my mouth. It's too early in the morning for screaming. Oh God please tell me this is a dream. I closed my eyes and opened them again but he was still there. DAMN!

I need a shower to get rid of the perspiration and this strange dream. I took my clothes with me and got in the bathroom

"Breathe Alice" I sighed and stared at my messy morning hair. Then I stripped off my pajamas and hopped in the shower.

I washed myself and cleansed even with my hair. I felt good and relaxed. I turned off the water and wrapped myself in a towel as well as my hair. Back to the mirror I brushed my teeth and thought of this strange dream happening to me.

Why?

I rinsed my mouth and got changed. A crop top and Jean shorts. I walked out and threw my towel and dirty clothes in the hamper. I took off the towel that was currently wrapped around my hair.

I walked in my room and grabbed my iPod and went in the kitchen to make breakfast.

"My name is Olly, nice to meet you, can I tell you baby,

Look around there's a whole lot of pretty ladies,

But none like you, you shine so bright, yeah.

I was wondering if you and me could spend a minute,

On the floor up and close getting lost in it, I won't give up without a fight."

Dancing and singing to Olly Murs while making breakfast was my routine which I tend to enjoy. I was making pancakes.

"I just want you to dance with me tonight"

I giggled a bit to my idiotic dance moves when I turned around seeing HIM!

"Morning" His voice was husky which made his appearance more adorable. Oh shut up Alice this is a stranger we're talking about.

"Um morning" I tried not to focus on how attractive he was but I couldn't. I turned back to the oven "Need help?"

"No, its fine." after turning off the oven I placed the plate of pancakes on the table. "Here have some breakfast." I grabbed two extra plates, forks and the bottle of syrup and placed it next to it.

A plate in front of him and me. Same with the forks. "Dig in" I got four pancakes and put it on my plate. Grabbed the syrup and poured it on. Right when I was about to eat I felt that I was being rude.

I looked up at him and he stared at me "What?" he chuckled "I used your toothbrush if you didn't mind" he said smoothly. DIDN'T MIND?! UGH! "Sure I don't mind at all" I lied smoothly

You should've brought your own brush you bastard. I cursed.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" I asked staring at the plate. "Um I don't know how to eat it." I stared at him in a confused manner "Seriously? man you suck" I went over next to him and put four too.

I poured the sweet syrup onto the warm goodness and handed the fork to him "Here you go my lady." I chuckled and went back to my seat and ate. While chewing I let it overwhelm my tastebuds.

After eating I took my plate to the sink. "So where are you from?" he had his mouth full still so I rolled my eyes "Guys are amateurs"

I walked over and sat down across from him. He swallowed and smiled "That was good thank-you" I gave him two thumbs up "Welcome" "My name is Blake by the way." I smiled and held out my hand "My name is Alice."