Drama

Alice's P.O.V

I walked over to the front door. I looked up seeing Megan and Chris. Great. "Oh hi." I closed the door behind me as I stepped outside  "Can I help you?" Meg smiled "Hey Alice."

Chris "Hey Alice." I smiled at him "Hey Chris how's football?" He grinned "Its good, we came to talk to you." I looked at Meg who didn't make eye contact.

"What for Megan?" I asked trying to mask my anger. "Maybe we should go Chris." Chris didn't move "We should sit down and talk Alice" He suggested

I sucked in a breath "Okay" I opened the door and invited them in. "Alice?" Blake! "Who's that?"

"A friend why?" She gave me that odd look. "No Megan I don't have secrets to hide. I know you do though." I spat as we sat down

Then Blake walked in the room "Um Alice I think I broke your oven

" I immediately stood up and walked in the kitchen. He followed me but the twins stayed.

The oven wasn't even on. I turned around and accidentally bumped into him and fell but he catched me.

"You alright?" Damn him! we were locked in each other's gazes "So guys" Shit! its Chris. I stood up quickly "Um what?" I asked but Blake smirked.

I grabbed his hand and went with him in the living room. "Just tell me the reason why you're here." I sat down. "Tell me why you didn't tell us about him!" She replied.

"What about him?! He's my friend." I retorted but she smirked "Are you sure? Isn't it obvious that you were dating in secrecy and you lied to everyone you don't date?"

I glared at her "I don't date and you know it you bitch. Obviously I shouldn't even care about what you think cause you pretended our friendship was real!" She was taken aback "I didn't pretend!" "Alice my sister didn't do anything."

I was mad "Fuck up Chris! Stop acting like you want to date me when obviously I know you've slept with every cheerleader on that squad and that you're currently with Tracey." He kept quiet.

"That's what I thought. I heard you and Tracey talking about me in the mall. I'm not stupid Meg." I responded "Megan I trusted you." She looked into my eyes "I never wanted to be your friend anyways."

"Its alright you and Jack together though? That's a joke." I replied when she extended her hand and slapped my face. Blake came in "I think you've out stayed your visit."

"You can't tell us what to do" Megan cried but he showed them the door. Chris tried to punch but he had his hand around his neck "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

Then they left. I heard the door close but still I had my cheek to worry about. He went to the kitchen and came back with a bag of frozen peas. "Why did you invite them here for?" He pressed it gently "I'm fine Blake there's nothing to worry about."

He chuckled "Too bad I worry about you." He smiled making me smile too. "You're beautiful when you smile." He said quietly making me blush like an idiot.

"Let's go eat I'm starving." Breaking the awkward moment we were having. He smiled and followed me "You still didn't put it in the oven?" I asked.

"No, I don't know how to use an oven remember?" I chuckled "Right I totally forgot" I put the lasagna in the oven and set the oven to 350 degrees bake.

Blake's P.O.V

She was a strong person even though I haven't known her for long. "So what was that about?" I asked curiosity eating me away.

"Some issues with certain friends I guess. Looks like I'm on my own tomorrow." She looked at me and smile. I don't know why but I reached towards her face and held it to mine.