Awkward?

He shooked my hand "Nice to meet you." His eyes stared into mine. he didn't let go of my hand yet. "Uh dude, mind letting go of my hand?" he chuckled "Sorry. Couldn't help but marvel at your beauty."

Awkward

I was use to getting compliments from guys so this wasn't new but when he said it, it felt too awkward.

"Thanks" I mumbled quietly. I walked to the living room "So do you want to go school with me or stay here?"

"Stay here"

I walked back and he stared at me. He evaluated me from my hair to my toes "What are you wearing?" he questioned with an eyebrow raised up.

"Its called fashion Blake" I braided my hair in a fishtail braid "What century do you live in?" I asked while giggling a little.

He looked confused "So what century is this?" I chuckled "Um its the 21st century genius." he was still confused so I just shook my head laughing gently.

"Dude nevermind. I'll be back" I was about to walk out of the kitchen when a thought hit me. he might get hungry then decide to find me.

"Okay listen man." I went over to the fridge "This is a fridge full of food so eat as you please." I went over to the cupboards. The cereal boxes are up here along with chips, packet of cookies and can of food."

He just nodded hanging on to every word I said. "Okay good now don't go anywhere. I will come back" I walked out. Wait what if he wants to use the bathroom or shower? I sighed and dropped my bag on the couch.

"Might as well give you a tour." I grabbed his hand "Let's start from upstairs." I took him up. "Okay this is my room." I pointed to the nearest room to the stairs. "The last room at the end is the master bedroom." I took him there "My parents own this room."

Confusion clouded his eyes "Where are they?" I giggled quietly "They travel. Our family is wealthy so they spend every moment together."  he tousled my hair "Hey" I whined trying to smooth my hair again but he chuckled.

"So can I stay here?" I looked at him shocked "Stay where? With me?" My cheeks were warm. Great I feel a blush creeping on my cheeks

"Well yeah you need protection cause it looks like you live by yourself." He was charming and kind. I was lost in his grey eyes that held my attention "Alice?" I blinked twice "Sorry for zoning out but yeah sure."

"Anyways this is the bathroom and shower. " I pointed to the door next to my brother's room.

He glanced at the room near the bathroom "Who owns that room?" He pointed to Jason's room. "That's my brother's room"

I didn't realize my tears were spilling down when he cupped my face to see his. "What's wrong?" his accent was formally British. "Nothing" He smiled sweetly.

"Tell me what's on your mind. I know there's something you're not telling me." I took a breath "I haven't seen my brother for three years now." I walked away from him and walked in the room. Jason I miss you.

Blake's P.O.V

She walked in the room, deep in thought I guess. I felt like I was intruding but I also felt rude if I didn't make her happy.

Being a gentleman is another lesson taught by my father. 'Never ever leave a girl crying and unhappy. It is very important to comfort her and make sure her heart is happy'

I walked in "Alice I don't mean to be rude but where is your brother?"

she laughed a little in an awkward manner then there was silence for a good thirty seconds. she turned to me "He went Missing In Action for the military." she spoke. Words hollow, voice filled with sorrow and eyes showed sadness but her smile was in place.

she looked at the time "Damn, I gotta go." She kissed my cheek "Bye Blake don't go anywhere I'll be back. If you need to shower use Jason's clothes. I'll take you shopping when I come back." She shouted as she rushed out the door.

"Okay" I answered but she probably didn't hear me. I heard something and went to the window. She was in some fancy carriage I guess. It was shaped in a weird, odd shape thing. It went and in a blink of an eye it was gone.

I turned back "This house is small. Time for an adventure."

A/N: WASSUP :) hey people.. I know you're probably thinking what kind of story is this? Truth is I just write whatever pops in my head. hehehe so yup so enjoy but if you hate it then take a seat and wait for me to care :) ..love you all