A New Love

*Tyler's POV*

   We all got into the car and drove off, I looked out the window the whole way. When we finally got out I was amazed. Her house was much bigger than mine!

   "We have a guest bedroom, Lyra, can you show him?" Her mom asked. 

   "Sure thing mom, lets go!" Lyra started walking upstairs. "Your room is right next to mine." She smiled. I smiled, too. She showed me the bedroom, it had a computer, a bed, shelves, bookcases, bean bag chair, a bunch of things!

   "Wow!" I said. I looked around at all the things. 

   "It's not that much.." She said.

   "Well it's more than I could ever have." I said, facing her. 

   "Oh. Well it's getting dark, I should probably head to bed. Goodnight, Tyler!" Lyra said, and walked out of the room. I sat on the bed, thinking. I don't know if I want her to be my girlfriend... Well, I have time. I only just met her. I thought. She was right though, it's getting dark. I should sleep, plenty of time to think tomorrow. 

*TIMEEEE SKIIP*

   I woke up and checked the time. 12:31?!?! Oh god! I jumped up from the bed and changed into a blue t-shirt and dark blue jeans. I walked out of the bedroom door slowly and saw Lyra on the couch watching some movie. Her mom was not in sight, and neither were her dad. Her sister was on the computer doing something, she looked older than Lyra. I walked over to a chair. 

   "Hello? Lyra, who is this?" The sister asked her eyes glaring at me.

   "That's Tyler, Tyler that's Hannah, my sister." Lyra said.

   "Nice to meet you, Hannah. What are you watching, Lyra?" I asked.

   "Oh, I don't even know. Nothing else to really watch." She laughed. 

   "Well, these people look retarded." I laughed

   "Agreed! Want to do something? Rather do something else." She said. I nodded.

   "How about uh.. I don't know. What do you like to do?" I asked. 

   "Well uh... Games?" Lyra asked. I nodded. "Cool! Got a Wii upstairs!" She ran up, and I followed. I walked into her room where a Wii was and two boxes full of games. This was going to be fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry short chapter but I wanted to get this chapter up today and stuff and I had no ideas. Oh well here ya go 1 person who reads this. ^-^  

Next chapter will be longer and will be Kayla's pov. *cough cough spoilers* Ryan is moving away *cough cough cough*