『Chapter 1』〇 Tokyo Japan

Enjoy! AnimeLoverFilms levikyozero LUCYHEARTFILIA1716 TiaTeeny25 MichelleMcInnis

Today's (birthday). Your birthday! Today's your sixteenth birthday, where a ball of things are going to happen because you planned on it. Your job at Maji Burger gave you a day off and your best friend Riko is going to celebrate it with you since she's your only friend, but she attends Seirin High. The girls at Kirisaki Daichi are bullies and girls that want all the guys.

Not only that, your step-grandma, who is an owner of a pet store for ten years, is about to give you a very special cat for your birthday. She says that it's an animal spirit like the ones that she would tell you about when you were little.

Back then, she was the only one that has to take care of you because your mother died of a shooting and your father was being a coward and ran away from the scene when you were a little baby. Luckily, the police found you before the shooter could get to you. Then, your step-grandma gained custody over you, since you have no siblings. You loved your step-grandma, but your step-siblings are the only things that you hated the most.

Now, you are living by yourself and proud of it. You always went to your job on time after school at Kirisaki Daichi High then you go home and do whatever.

You woke up to the sound of your alarm clock as you pushed the button to shut it off. You stretched your arms out wide and got out of bed. You walked over to closet and put on the Kirisaki Daichi uniform, which is a white shirt, purple tie, black jacket and a black short skirt. You really hated the uniform because it had a short shirt and you never got used to the wind blowing you shirt up and you has to pulled it down. And besides, the school colors are black, white and teal but the tie is purple. Really?

You went down to stairs to the kitchen to get your bento that you made. Then, your eyes were caught by another bento that was on the table next to a black and teal jacket. It was the same one that the basketball boys team wore. It belonged to your ex-boyfriend, Makoto Hanamiya. The two of you broke up, but he disappeared the day after that. No one has seen him at all lately. He's been missing for three weeks as old as that bento that you made him.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸Three weeks ago🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

"Mako-kun, please just answer my questions for once! Are you cheating on me with one of my step-sisters?!" You fussed at him. You went snooping on his phone and found out that he's been exchanging texts with Mirami, a step-sister of yours. Makoto acted like he didn't care and gave a silent treatment and stare at you as you were pacing back and forth.

"Why does is matter? Both of you are my type, stupid." He mumbled, "what's the point of being in a relationship if there's no excitement?"

"So excitement is what you want? Why didn't you tell me instead of finding a different woman?" You asked.

"Because, you don't care about what I do. You have school, work you come home and be lazy." Hanamiya answered, "I tell you stuff and you just push me away and act like your busy!"

"I have a lot more going on than you think, Makoto! Yes I have school and work, but I also have to take care of your basketball team and taking care of you! You never understand how I feel or what I have to do? Yes, I am busy because I need the money to survive and take care! Don't you ever try to understand that?" You threw a shoe at the man head as you head for the door, "we are done, Hanamiya! Go call Mira-bitch and see if she wants you to live with her."