just in time

Angela pov.
I went to sleep and woke up. 20 minutes of being up.  Marcus came in.
Marcus- i see you up
Me-i see you still a b*tch. Ig we both see things.
Marcus-still havent learned you lesson
Me- still wont get through your f*King brain i dont want you .. Ohh ig we still wont either
Marcus walked over to me and took the chains off . He picked me up,took me to a room and threw me on the bed. While i was fighting him he started taking my shirt off but i fought him still he chained my hands and contunued what he was doing . I  started moving around and he ripped my shirt.
Me-get off of me you sick bastard
Marcus-no you gon take this
Now i was in my bra and underwear.
Then a miracle happened as soon as he was gonna take the rest off.
Auguat pov.
Trey,Chris, sneak, and I pulled up on the other side of the road from where the house was. We all got out strapped. We walked in the house quietly and went upstairs. I heard my sis say get off me from the room down the hall. I open the door. Oh h*ll nahh. This nigga got my sis almost naked . i snatched him off her and slammed him on the wall.
Me-oh so you the little b*tch a** nigga that pulled that sh*t i got yo a** no mercy.
Chris pov.
We busted in the room and saw ole dude on ang . i was about to f*k that nigga up but aug beat me to it instead . i went to help ang she got one sexy a** body for a teenager. Let me get these thoughts out of my head. I went to her and gave her my shirt and picked her up and took her to the car. When i got her in .August came out with sneak and them behind and he setted the house on fire. We left leaving all the evidence to burn.