chapter 26

Chris pov.
Angela has been on my mind lately mane. I been f*king different h*es but i be wishing they her. Laying in my bed, i feel something's not right.I hop up put some clothes and shoes on (to remind you its still night ) . I get in my car speeding off. I dont know where im going but something is not sitting right. After driving for a while i seen a car that look just like angela's. I pulled up to the house the car was at.... something told me to go in. I went in to see her laying in a puddle of blood. I quicky dialed 911, hoping they would come faster than what they told me after getting off the phone. I kissed her forehead and quickly prayed. 5 minutes later i hear the ambulance. They took her and put her on the stretcher. I hopped in my car and followed after them. Once we got in, they rushed her in the e.r. I was told to sit in the waiting room. While i was in there, i decided to call the family. I called august first.
August-hello
Me-um i need you to come to the hospital quick
August-why what happened ??!!
Me- angela is in the e.r
August-im omw right now
Me-ight
*click*
I thought about calling gigi but then idk . It wouldnt hurt, But she a thot. F*k it imma just do it. Ughh but i dont want too.. man i sound like a b*tch right now. Lemme just call her for my baby.
H*e-i knew you would come..
Me-nahh it aint even like that just come to the hospital.
H*e-why ?
Me-angela in here
H*e-why
Me-can you stop asking questions and just come
*click*
See thats why i aint wanna call in the first place. That b*tch annoying. (If yall wondering how he got her #.She had his # first she looked in angela phone for it and she blew his phone up since). Soon august and his mother came rushing in.
Nobody pov
Mama sheila- "oooo my baby what happened to my baby"!! She came in panicking saying.
Chris-they never came to update me on what was happening
August-"that bullsh... "august got cutt off by his mama.
Mama sheila-gon on and say it if you want to. Chris what happened to my baby.
Chris-i..i dont know i just walked in a house to see her in a puddle of blood.
August"-what the freak mane!!! She..she lost the baby!!.". He yelled mad asl.
Mama sheila, chris- the what?
August-"i said she lost the baby... its all my fault" august sat down.
Mama sheila- "ohh i need a seat"she said fanning her self, going to find a seat.
Chris- "august you got her pregnant". He said looking at him in disbelief".
August-nahh man
Chris-if you didnt then who did
August-i dont know we argued and she just dropped the bomb on me that she was pregnant or sum sh*t then she left and that was like 5 months ago.
Chris-"5 months ago..  nigga did you get hit with a brick. Where the h*ll she been if she wasnt with you.? " he said looking at him with disbelief again
August- i dont..
Chris-dont even say it. Imma go to a seat.
Chris pov.
I went to sit next to mama sheila and the doctor came out. "She ok, but she did loose alot of blood, which means she's weak and she gots to be on bed rest for a week. She's sleep right now and heres her phone. Ill be back to let you know when you can see her ". The doctor came in and said. "Ok thanks doc" i stated. august and mama sheila thanked him after. "Oh and here goes her phone" he stated handing it to me. "Thanks again". "You welcome ". He walked off.  6 minutes later her phone goes off like crazy. I kept getting tired of it,  so i picked it up to answer it, only to see a name pop up..." lucas😍". I finally answered after thinking of who this lucas nigga could be.
Me-hello
Lucas-who this and whea my girl at.
Me-yo GIRL is in the hospital where you should be
*click*
10 minutes later this lightskin man with curly hair about my height comes in. "Hey im looking for angela alsina " i heard him say. "Ova here" i raised my pointer finger. He walked over to us and sat down. "And you are"? August stated clueless. "Lucas" the man had said. "Who are you to my baby sister"? "Im her baby daddy and her bf" he stated. "So you the nigga that got my sister pregnant". "August chill mane with all the questions" i said. The doctor came in said " she's up yall can go see her, but only one at a time. She's in room 147". "Ok d.." i was about to say something when gigi, tyga, and some other dude came in.
Angela pov.
I woke up in the hospital. "Wait how did i get here. Oh thats right nvm" i thought to myself."i see that your'e up" the doctor said. "Yea, can i" ?. I said in my raspy voice, pointing to the cup of water sitting on the thing next to me. "Sure".i picked it up and started drinking it and while drinking it. I thought about my baby. "Is my baby ok "? I questioned scared of the answer. "Sorry ma'am we did all we could. You lost too much blood. I broke down hard. I needed a shoulded to cry on. Lucas walked in and thats when i got p*ssed. "What are you doing here, i dont wanna see you."
"Wym?? You dont wanna see me "? He said getting loud. "Just like i said ... you aint got none here". "I got you thats why im here. Why you doing me like this" he asked confused. "No had dont get it confused, the door to the left, how about you exit it. "Im not getting it... what did i do i can fix this, i can fix us." He stated. "I lost my baby and you cheated.... i want you gone" i said fed up. "Bae.. " "no just goo" i yelled. He walked out slumped and sadly. I felt bad but at the same time f*k him. August and my momma walked in. "Ma they said one at a time" august stated. "Boy"!! She slapped the back of his head. "Ow ma"he stated rubbing his head. "Anyways. Im glad you okay but when did you become pregnant" my momma asked. "5 months ago i found out and i end up losing it " i started back up crying again. My momma and august came to me and started hugging me. After awhile trey and the rest came. Everybody left and said they'll visit the next day and chris came in. "Hey " i said. "Hey" he repeated back. I pat the bed next to me and he shook his head. "I dont wanna hurt you" he said .."your'e not gonna hurt me just come on.". "He got in slowly trying not to hurt me and i laid on his chest. "So your'e the reason im here"? I asked "wym?". "Your'e the reason im still alive i dont know how to thank you". "You dont have to" he stated."thank you so much". I kissed his cheek.We cuddled in the bed and fell asleep together