lawd....

Angela pov
I woke up in august arms. I didnt know how we got like that because last night he was far away from me, but anyways i got up, brushed my teeth,  took a shower amd got dressed. I decided i wanted to go to my bestfriend's house. So i grabbed my backpack that had the stuff i need in it and left. When i finally got there, i knocked on the door and his mama came to open it. She was just on her way out and said her son was upstairs. His mama left and the noise got louder. As i got closer and closer i noticed it wasnt yelling it was somebody groaning. I went in the room to see tray getting head from august girlfriend. After that i ran home. I couldnt even get mad. Its not like we were dating. I got home and went inside to see august on the couch and i sat next to him.
A-august M-me
A-you came back early. Was tray not home or something?
D-yea he was home
A- then why you left?
Then there was a knock on the door and when i opened it august girlfriend was there. I scoffed at her and went about my buisness. She walked passed me and bumped into me on purpose. Thats when i got mad and grabbed her by her tracks and slung her on the  ground. I got on top of her and started punching her. August tried to get me off of her but it wasnt working, but when i pulled some of her tracks out, august snatched me off her and took me upstairs to my room.
A- what the hell is wrong with you?
D- i dont like her and she came in here bumpimg into me and sh*t(yelling)
A-why dont you like her
D-she gotta slick mouth and she a h*e
A-why do you call her a h*e she's not h*e. You never catch her doing some h*e sh*t so how can you say she a h*e(getting aggrivated)
M-today i did(mumbles it)
A-what was that
M-i said today i did
A-and what did she do
M- give tray head(mumbles)
A-what was that?
M-i said she  give tray head. Thats the reason i left.
And thats when august went stomping the stairs. I followed him downstairs to see what he was gon do.
Ag-august gf A-august M-me
A-where was you earlier today
M-tray house giving him head(mumbles)
Ag-home
A-oh really
Ag-yea i wasnt a tray house
A-i didnt say anything about tray didnt i?
Ag-i was js
A-but i didnt say anything about tray didnt i(raises voice)
M- go ahead and tell him whatchu was doing earlier (smirking)
Ag-i wasnt doing nothing i swear bae(she was looking at august with teary eyes)
And thats when tray called me and i put him on speaker.
T-im sorry i didnt expect for you to walk in on us. I swear the only thing Joseline did was give me top.
M-its koo i mean we dont date or nothing so i cant be mad.
T-can i talk to you in person
M-sure ill be there in 30 minutes(hangs up)
So when i got off the phone. August and joseline started arguing. I went upstairs to get my stuff together so i can leave off to tray house. When i went back downstairs.  joseline was gone and august was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.
M-i didnt mean to start any trouble
A-you good. Go ahead and do whatchu gotta do.
M-okay ill be back,  i love you  .(kisses his cheek)
A-i love you too lil sis.
I left out the house after that and started my walk to tray house. When i got there i knocked on the door and he open the door and invited me in. When i came in we both sat on the couch and started talking.
M-so wassup?
T-im gon skip straight to the point look angela. I like you, like alot and i want you to be my girl.
M-as much as i wanna be yo girl i cant
T-why not
M-because you seem like the type to play so we can just stay Bestfriends
T-okay(looks down and mumbles)  we can stay Bestfriends for now.
After that tray and i chilled for a little and i went home. When i got there. August was on the couch sleeping so i just grabbed a blanket and covered him up. After that i went up stairs and watched tv until i fell asleep.