what's up with you

Angela pov.
"You okay in there" stated lucas knocking on the door. "Yea I'm fine" I stated back. All of a sudden I gripped the sink, feeling the feeling of nauseous wash over me. I threw up again. "Are you sure you okay" he said from on the other side of the door. "Yes Lucas I'm fine really, where are the extra toothbrushes"? "They should be in the 2nd cabinet" he stated back. I thanked him and brushed my teeth really good and when I was done I sprayed the bathroom because it smelt like throw up and I didn't need him becoming curious, well not just yet. I went back in the room and got my stuff together for when I leave and went downstairs to where Lucas was. He was cooking breakfast. Omlets, sausages and hash browns. When He got done he tried to give me a plate "no thanks" I stated. "Come on ma you gotta eat" Lucas looked at me sincerely. "Ok i guess it wont hurt" I took the plate from him. I was eating until I felt the urge to throw up. I rushed to the bathroom and spilled my guts out. "You pregnant aren't you"? Lucas questioned me standing right by the door.
Lucas pov.
I woke up to Angela not next to me. I looked over to see the bathroom close.  I asked her was she alright more than once cause she was taking to long in there. I hope she's okay I thought to myself going into my other one. I brushed my teeth and went to the kitchen. I decided to treat her with breakfast so I made some. I finally handed her her plate after going back and forth with her. She suddenly rushed out the kitchen. I went after her to see her throwing up. It all rushed to me. "Sh*t I forgot to use a condom". I thought to myself. "You pregnant aren't you "? I asked