First day

Angela pov.
I woke up, brushed my teeth, and got dressed in black cutt up pants, a tank top, and my black jordans (not finna go into detail )). I forgot to ask them about the uniform. So im not finna get all dressed up. Anyways i got dressed and left. When i got there. I went inside to footlocker, I asked for the manager and waited for her to come. When she came. I asked her for my schedule and what i would i wear. She went to the back and gave me a umiform shirt to put on which i did and told me my schedule would be ready by next week but for this week just come in monday through friday, so i can be taught what to do. After that the manager told me the basics and the stuff i needed to know. When she got done. She went about her buisness and i started do what i had to do. I went about my day and i left. When i got home. August wasnt there. I sighed in relief because i didnt have time for his games. I went upstairs, took a shower, and laid down to go to sleep. As soon as i did that. August came in  my room. In my head im like f*k. I spoke with my eyes still closed.
(In every speaking part imma do this cause i get tired of he said she said but anyways imma continue with the story)
M-me A-August
M-what mane (still got eyes closed)
A-where were you today
M-minding my f*king buisness. Something you should try(mumbles cause still sleepy)
A-what was that(walking towards me and my eyes opened now)
M- i said minding my f*king business (irritated now)
A-lil girl yo mouth is whats gon get you in trouble
M- i dont give 2 f*ks. Now can you get out
A-mhm w.e (annoyed)
As soon as he was walking towards my door. I turned over on my stomach and went to sleep. While i was sleep i felt something warm and soft on my skin. I woke up and august was kissing on me like omfg this nigga just dont give up. I pushed him off me and sat up with my back against the headboard
M-why
A-why what
M-you mess with me like that and i told you ova and ova that we brothers and sisters. Blood!! In the fact. You gotta stawp this
A-why do you stay fronting me. It doesnt matter if we brothers and sisters. I want you and i know you want me too, so why you stay fronting me
M-aug..(gets cutt off)
A-nahh i need an answer from you we can keep it lowkey and all. Just tell me wassup ma.
I sat there thinking maybe it wouldnt be soo bad. So after sitting there for a few. I just told him wassup.
M-i wanna give it a try, f*k it up im cutting yo a** off. Brother and sister idgaf. You getting cutt off.
A-ok ok d*mn (laughing)
M-mhm now get the f*k out im tired.
A-nahhh
M-AUGUST!!!!
A-girl you need to save all that screaming for when we f*k
M-AUGUST ANTHONY ALSINA JR.
A-see the thing is you suppose to call me daddy
M-im not f*king with you
A-okay chill girl but before i go can i get a kiss.
M-nooo
A-please
M-no now get out
A-nooo im not getting out until i get my kiss
M- then i guess you gotta watch me sleep
A- i guess i do
I laid down and pulled the covers over me and closed my eyes. A few minutes passed august still havent left and it felt wierd when he was watching me. I dont like that sh*t.(real life i dont like when people watch me eat or sleep.) so i open my eyes and got up and kissed him and he still didnt get out.
M-august!!!
A-nahh ma you gave me a dry a** peck i said a kiss
M-okay d*mn
I got up and kissed him and when i kissed him. He deepend it. This nigga think he slick. I pulled away and looked at him waitimg for him to get out.
M-august
A-my bad my bad
He left out my room and when he did i locked my door. I went back to my bed and laid down. I finally got some rest. Thank gooodd!!!!

.