oh Lord

Angela pov
I woke up to August arms around me. I quietly slid out of his arms and went to go get ready for work. When I was done I grabbed my keys, phone, and charger. I hopped in my car and left . I stawp by McDonald's on the way there. When I got to work I clocked in and did my business. Ashley, my co-worker and I were talking and all of sudden she got quiet. I was facing backwards, so I couldn't see what she was seeing. I turned around slowly and saw Lucas with a rose. I walked up to him and hugged him and he gave me the rose. I grabbed his hand and left on break and when I turned around she was shocked. I winked at her and kept walking. So when we got outside of my workplace. He took me out to eat. "What brings you here mr.coly" . "Couldnt get you off my mind shorty". He stated. "So that makes me special?" I asked. "Yes it does" he stated. "So I Angela renae Alsina is special to  Lucas Coly". "I thought you knew that from the jump" he stated. "Nope but now I know". We just kept talking until it was time for me to go. He took back to my workplace and walked me to the outside. "Thank you Lucas, I had a great time". "You welcome what time you get off?"He asked. "I get off around 5 wassup?" I asked. I wondering when you get off. We can chill at my crib". " sure that's fine uh I gotta go thanks again" I stated. "You welcome ma see you later". He peck my lips and left. When I got back in Ashley ran to me. "Soooo" She stated. "Soooo what?" I asked. "You didn't tell me you know fione a** Lucas coly". "You never asked". I stated and shrugged. "Ooo child I see you" she stated. "I can't with you let's get back to work" I stated. We got back to work and a few hours later it was time for me to get off. I clocked out and left. When I got home. I change into some black shorts and a black tank top. i put on a black jacket and my all black Jordan retros. I got a text from Lucas saying that he was on the way, so I finished getting ready and 5 minutes after I was done I heard a knock on the door. I grabbed my keys, wallet, charger, and phone then I was on my way out. When i got to the car Lucas open the door for me and I thanked him. We pulled up to his house and got out and went inside. We went upstairs to his room and I slipped my shoes off and jump on his bed. "Aye you gon stawp jumping on my bed woman" he stated. I stuck my tongue out and kept jumping on it. "Ight you ask for it" he stated . He tackled me down and started attacking my neck and face with kisses. "Omg Lucas stawp" I managed to say while laughing. "Nope you asked for it" he stated again. It got to the point where I looked him in his eyes and he looked me in my eyes and he kissed me. It was long and passionately. He moved to my neck. Yup the hickies are gonna be very noticeable tomorrow I thought to myself.  I took my shirt off and I took his off and he kept going. Clothes went flying everywhere. I was in my bra and underwear while he was in his boxers. He kiss down to my chest. I sitted up so he can undue my bra. He was kissing, licking and sucking my chest then when he got done his kiss down there and removed my underwear. He dove straight in. He put one of my legs over his shoulder and kept going like his life depended on. I tried to scoot back but he wasn't having that. I gasped when he stuck his finger in me. "Omg imma bout to cum". I stated. "Cum for me ma" he stated. I did as he said and he went straight back in and didn't stawp for a while. When he got done he took of his boxers and omg I swear he got bigger from the last time I saw him. He put it in and started kissing me. Omg it hurted. "D*mn ma you so tight. It took him awhile to get use to it and after awhile it felt good. His grunts sounded like music to my ears. "D*mn ma" he said stroking in and out of me. "F*k" I was about to climax.  He kept hitting all types of ways. "Imma bout to cum " I said. "Hold that sh*t he said smacking my a**. "F*k I cant" I stated. He kept going in and out and then he pulled me on top. I stated riding him and I couldn't take anymore I came and then he flipped me over and started hitting it from the back. "Didnt I say hold that sh*t" he smacked my a**. I nodded. "What's my name" he asked. "Luccccasss" I managed to say. "I said what's my name"? He asked. "Dadddy" I said as I camed. He camed long and hard after me. After we got done we went into the shower to wash up. "Round 2 " he asked. "Sure" I stated. We did It everywhere  and lets say I aint gonna feel my legs for a week.
Next morning...
I woke up and got out of bed. I felt this urge to throw up. I crawled real fast to the bathroom due to my legs being numb. I closed and locked the bathroom door. I threw my guts out and then I noticed how he aint use a condom yesterday. Oh my!!( I gasped).

(Not good with sex scenes sorry that's it's bad)