Side Chick; Paris's Story Part 2

Novacane

Stripper booty with a rack like wow, I'll never forget ya

You put me on a feeling I never had, never had, never had

And ever since I've been tryna get it back, and pick it up and put it back

Now I'm something like the chemist on campus

But there's no drug around quite like what I found in you, you

I still can't feel my face What am I smokin' anyway?

She said don't let the high go to waste But can you taste a little taste of

Novacane, baby, baby

Novacane, baby, I want you

Uncle Tio POV

"Psssst, Paris wake up we are here", I say gently shaking her shoulder. Her eyes slowly sprang open, those big brown eyes, she's so beautiful.

My Babydoll

"Where are we?", she questions exiting the car. Before I can answer, she begins to gaze in awe at what was once her own home. Everything still the same. Except for the people inside of course.

I had to do some slight "adjustments".

"We are home babydoll, please come. Come inside, nothings changed".

As if searching for reassurance, she follows my instructions and steps foot inside the house. There she is met by the old faces whom she had known since a young age. Of course, whispering began.

"Everyone, please, come to the front of the house".

Shortly enough, all 25-30 of my workers stood in front of me.

"As you can see, Paris had decided to join us once again. Hopefully, some of you remember who and what our relationship was. But for those who dont, know, she is my woman". The whispering began again, then came to an abrupt halt as I raised my finger.

"If anyone has any questions, please come see me later. If you dont like it, remember you are always free, to leave".

They all shook their heads no, they were already aware there was never a happy ending for those who left.

"Good, now get back to your doings".

"Tio..I",

"No-no shhh, go upstairs bathe, I'll be up there in ten to speak to you about a friend of yours".

She stares at me in awe, wondering whom it was I spoke of.

The moreno, Odell, my eyes flashed but she seemed stuck. She wouldn't bring herself for the life of her to remember anything of him. Guess he was never that important. Watching her walk up those stairs reminded me of her Aunt, Tina.

Im so glad to have at least one of my girls back.

Paris POV

"Oh my...", stepping foot into my old room I shared with Tio brought so much memories. Everything stayed the same. From the chain on the nightstand, to the little tray of coke he always kept on the seat of his chair by the bed. It made me feel somewhat comfortable, but I had to again remember my predicament.

I strip, and sit in the tub.

'This is it Paris. He's going to kill you. Wonder what life what have been like if I just stayed with my mother. Then again it wouldn't be a much better one than this'