Concert

Roses pov:

"Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. This is amazing!"  I screamed over the loud music while my friends sang along to Best song ever by One Direction. We were actually at a concert! WE could see the boys.

"I love them so much!!" Chloe said in my ear and I nodded. It was me, Chloe and Jess at the concert and we were all crying. We LOVE them!

"Right guys, the boys always make me do this and, I hate it but, the next song is the last one" Niall spoke into the mic as the crowd, me included, screamed.

"This is our favourite song so that's why it's last. This song is Midnight Memories" Harry said in his husky voice. Harry started singing and we joined in:

Straight off the plane to a new hotel

Just touched down, you could never tell

A big house party with a crowded kitchen

People talk shh but we don't listen

Louis next:

Tell me that I'm wrong but I do what I please

Way too many people in the Addison Lee

Now I'm at the age when I know what I need, oh, whoa

The chorus arrives and we all scream our heads off as all the boys sing:

Midnight memories, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.

Baby you and me

Stumbling in the street

Singing, singing, singing, singing

Midnight memories, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.

Anywhere we go never say no

Just do it, do it, do it, do it

The next bit is by far my favourite and I can't help but dance when Liam sings:

5 foot something with the skinny jeans

Don't look back, baby follow me

I don't know where I'm going but I'm finding my way

Same old shh but a different day

I swear I am going to faint after hearing Niall's accent and I have to hold on to Chloe for support.

"Are you okay?" She looks quite worried but, she's also laughing. She knows I'm only weak because of Niall.

" I-I'm fine, It's just N-Niall" Just his name makes me weak. God how much I love him. If only he knew I existed! I hear the last chorus of the song and I turn my camera back on to get another few pictures of them before they go since the last song has ended.

"You have been the best and loudest crowd we have had so far on this tour. We love you all and thank you so much for coming tonight." That's probably the last time I'll hear Niall talk and I start to cry again.

"We love you Nottingham" Harry says and then the boys are gone.  The light come on and I turn to my friends.

"That was amazing!" I say- not scream.

"I know. I can't believe that we saw One Direction" That's the first time I heard Jess talk the whole show.

" Guys, if we hurry up, we might be able to see the boys outside" At that we all hurry out of our seats and literally ran outside to where the boys tour bus was parked behind the fence.

Now we just had to wait.

A/N

This is dedicated to jodie2710 because she's a great friend and she would be Chloe in this story if it was real.