Party time

Roses pov:

"What are you wearing?" I ask Jess as I look through all of my dresses to find one that's suitable for where we're going.

"I'm wearing the knee length, Satin blue dress with the silver waistband" She says as if it was obvious.

"What about you Chloe?" I ask. She's still annoyed about the One Direction thing last night but, she's getting over it.

"I'm wearing the black mini skirt with the 'Harry be my Lover' top. The tops going to be tucked in and..." Blah, Blah, Blah. She goes on and on and on. Finally, she stops.

"I think I'm going to wear this" I say holding up a purple dress that has sequins around the neck and down the back.

"That's perfect Rose" Jess says an I hear Chloe huff. I ignore it.

"Come on girls, let's get ready"

1 hour later

"Are you ready?" I ask the girls.

"Come on. Let's do this" Jess says.

I open the door to the new club in town.

"Oh look, there's an open mic night" Chloe says.

"Oh my gosh. Rose you should so take part!" Jess shrieks.

"No way" I say as I open the door and walk into the club. I find a table and sat down. They joined me.

"Come on Rose. You can do it." I don't believe it.

"Stage fright guys. No way" I look at the stage as a girl of about 20 gets on it. Her song starts and I recognise it. It's love story by Taylor swift. I sway along to the intro of the song then the girl starts singing.

"Oh my gosh. She's terrible" Chloe says and I think it's a bit mean.

"At least she has the courage to get up there and not really care what people will say" yes, I stand up to the girl. Chloe ignores me and keeps laughing.

Harry's pov:

"Open Mic night here we come" I say as I open the door to the club. We start to walk in but, stop when we hear someone singing.

"Guys can you hear a cat dying?" I ask. I see the shocked expression Niall is giving me. I'm only telling the truth though.

"Come on, let's find a seat" Liam says and guides us all to a booth at the back of the club. The song that the girl is singing is love story by Taylor swift. I don't like that song and its sounds like the girl doesn't either.

"What do you want to drink?" Zayn asks as he stands up.

"Water please" boring niall.

"Beer for the rest of us" Louis says and we all nod. Zayn goes to get the drinks and we all sit in silence. Finally, the girl stops singing. Not many people clap.

"Hold up guys" says the dj "she's singing again" true love by pink starts.

Oh no.

Roses pov:

"Oh my gosh. Not another song" we just found out that the girl on stage is singing again and, Chloe isn't happy.

"It's true love as well. That's my favourite song besides one direction!" What a moaner.

"Rose, please perform" Jess begs me "please for me" she gives me the puppy dog eyes and I have to give in.

"Fine, I'll do it" I know I'll regret this. Jess takes my hand and drags me to the dj.