Weird videos

Zayn's pov:

I walked back to the table and all the boys looked at me.

"What did you find out about her?" Harry asks as soon as I sit down. I take a sip of my drink for effect.

"Well, she doesn't think she's a good singer, she can dance and she can act. Basically, she's a triple fret" They looked shocked same as me when I found out.

"And how do you know she can dance?" Harry knows the answer I'm going to give him and he doesn't look happy even though I haven't said anything yet. Niall doesn't look happy either.

"I asked her to dance and she said yes." I looked at Niall and Harry " We were just standing there so, I thought I might be able to get ore information out of here if we were moving. Oh, I got her number" I say as I take a small piece of paper out of my pocket and show it to them.

"You actually got it?" Harry aske even though he can see it in my hand. I nod. "Does it have her last name on it?" he goes on.

"Yes, it does. Her last name is Bell." I see the boys think about that. I notice Niall look over at Rose's table so I look too. All three girls are standing up and getting ready to go. They finish their drinks and I think they look a little tipsy. I look at Niall and see his eyes follow them as they walk to the door.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Niall asks and I knew he would say it as soon as Rose left. I think Harry as going to ask as well but, Niall got there first.

"I'm ready. I mean, I'm already drunk" It's true. Louis is drunk. We all nod. Niall stands up quickly and we all look at him.

"What? It's warm in here" We know he's lying but, we go along with it. We all stand up and walk to the door. When we get out, we see the girls haven't gotten that far. They're to busy laughing. We walk behind them but, we hide behind cars and buildings. Then we hear something we like the sound of.

Roses pov:

"Come on Rose. It's funny when you do that. And they're always really good" The girls were trying to get me to make a music video. We do it sometimes. We walk down the dancing and there will be a song playing on one of our phones. I will sing and dance and go mad and, sometimes, my friends join in. It's really fun.

"I'm not that drunk. Only when I'm drunk"

"Now. We're half drunk. Pleaseeeeeeeeee" Jess gets her phone out and shows it to me.

"What songs do you have?" I ask her.

"Yay. Are you doing it?? I have La la la. I know you like that. Or, Wild by Jessie J. All of One Direction, all of Union J. Do it all over again by Elyar Fox..."

"That ones perfect. Do it all over again" I love this song and Elyar is so hot!! Jess starts the song and I can't help but start to dance then sing:

This one's for the girls that like to lose their minds

They hit rewind and then they lose their minds

Hey, this one's for a girl that keeps me up all night

She works me overtime, my heart's working overtime

I adore this song and I am so lucky he was at a Union J concert I went to so, I saw him live!! As well as Ollie Marland and Room 94. They were all amazing. I saw a bench ahead of us and I went to sit on it. My friends sat either side of me. We started swaying from side to side as I kept singing.

So if I lose my head tonight

Don't forget to tell the morning light

To wake, wake me up, up, up in time

And do it all over again, do it all over again

Do it all over again

My friends were laughing and smiling and I loved how happy this made them. We don't do this often. Only when we're completely sure there's no-one around to watch us. That would be so embarrassing! As I told ZAYN (OMG) I don't like being seen. I hate it! If something like this ended up on Youtube... I can't think about that. Even though I was in deep thought, I was still singing. Girls can multitask!!

Jess stands up as the song goes off.

"Oh my gosh. That was amazing! What song next?" She really wants to do another one. I can see it in her eyes.

"What One Direction is there?" I ask even though she'll say all of their songs.

"You really have to ask me that question? Oh my gosh Rose"

"Okay,okay. Put 'Strong' on. I know that's your favourite!" It is. She loves it whereas, I love 'Diana'. She plays the song and I start singing as I stand up and walk down the street. My friends join me. I put my arms around their shoulders as we walk. We all share an apartment which is about 5 minutes from where we are now. I love my friends so much. They support me through everything. Even Chloe who is in a much better mood than she was earlier. It must've been meeting Zayn that made her happy. Harry's her favourite. The 'Harry be my lover' top proves that. She would wear that any day of the week if she could. We don't let her wear it that often. It can be embarrassing when everyone stares at her top.

"Song over" says Chloe as the song ends. We're only two minutes away from our apartment and Jess slows down.

"What's wrong Jess?" I ask her. I'm really worried!

"Nothing. Just something I can't stop thinking about." I hope this isn't about boys. I have never had a boyfriend so there's no point in talking to me about it.

"What if they split up?" Jess says.

"Who are you talking about?" Chloe asks her. She does care about us.

"One Direction. What if they split up?" I can see teas in her eyes as she says this. She absolutely adores them.

"Sweetie" I say and hug her "They won't split up. Think about everything they've got at the moment. They won't just throw that away. All of their fans. They won't split. Trust me." I don't know how much I believe my words but I need to make her believe them. She doesn't. I can tell but, she nods and walks to our apartment. She unlocks the door and walks in leaving it open for us. I look at Chloe. She smiles at me but, it's a sad smile. We walk to the door and go inside. Maybe she'll forget about it tomorrow?

A/N

If any of you get the chance to see Elyar Fox live, take it. He is absolutely amazing!!