Harry Styles

Roses pov:

There's no way I could let Harry meet Chloe.

"Ok" I say stopping "you can stop here" I say while stopping and letting go of Harry's hand. He grabs it again.

"No, I'm walking you to your friends. Unless you can give me one good reason why I shouldn't" He said challenging me. I sigh:

"Okay, I'll give you the reason. I'm embarrassed of my friends and what they might do. Especially Chloe. I mean, she absolutely adores you and will go mental at the fact that I'm going on tour with you and, she's coming for a month. She'll probably cry if she see you now. Tomorrow I can prepare you for her reactions. And don't even get me started on what she's wearing today" I finish. He sighs before saying

"Well you kind of prepared me for her reaction during that speech and, I'm going to have to meet her at some point why not now? Also, if what she's wearing is anything like what you're wearing then I'm happy to meet her" I roll my eyes. Is that all he care about?

"Fine but be warned. The other night, when you focused more of your attention on me, she wasn't happy. Everything has to be the way she wants it. Don't doubt her. She can be in a proper strop when she wants to be"

"I've dealed with people that cry and scream when they see me. This can't be much different"

"Fine, whatever. You're funeral" He laughs as I started to walk away. He grabs my hand and I stop again.

"Okay, if she sees you holding my hand, she might slap me so, let go" I said that harsher than I meant to but, he let go and I continued walking.

"Stay here" I said before turning the corner. I saw my friends waiting for me. The jumped up fro their sitting positions leaning against the wall.

So, how was it? Who was it? Are you happy?" Jess asked me.

"One question at a time. Yes I am really happy and it was amazing. I think you will also be really happy when you find out who it is." I sigh "we're going on tour with" I get cut off

"Us" said Harry Styles as he rounded the corner. Chloe screamed literally and Harry started laughing. Chloe put her hand on the wall for support.

"Y-you're kidding me. Right? You are?" I shake my head at her questions and looked at Jess to see she was frozen. Is that what I looked like earlier? And in front of all the boys? OMG!

"Guys" I sais and waved in front of their faces. They both blinked. Harry laughed harder and I hit him.

"Are you really Harry Styles?" askes Jess and I see Harry nod.

"Yes I am" He says as he walked forward and hugs Jess then Chloe. Has he forgotten what I said? Always go to Chloe first!! However, she still looks over the moon when Harry hugs her but, who wouldn't be? It's Harry Styles!

"So, are you looking forward to the tour?" he asks the two girls as he comes to stand next to me again. I feel so special.

"I'm really excited!" says Jess an Chloe nods.

"Great. There's just a few things you should know. I was going to let Rose tell you but I'm her so I may as well tell you now. Basically, you two are going to be on tour bus 2 while Rose will be on tour bus 1 with me and the boys" their faces were a picture! "You will be allowed to watch from backstage or front row seats. How long will you be wit us for?" Harry asks them.

"Only a month" says Chloe "then we have to go back to College" Harry nods.

"Okay well, you need to meet us here tomorrow at five o'clock. We will take your bags but, you will have to travel on the bus you will be sleeping on." they looked a bit disappointed. That meant I was going to have to spend day and night with just the boys. Great. I'm not slut. This isn't something I'm going to like but, hey, it's One Direction we're talking about. That should be fun!! These boys are the most immature boys ever. Just seeing them on TV is enough to tell you that they are immature and stupid.

"What? We don't get to travel with Rose?" Jess asks and you could her she was upset just by her voice.

"I'm afraid you don't. Don't ask me why because I don't know. Usually the back up singers travel on a different bus but, Rose is coming on ours this year." He said and the girls looked confused but quickly got over it.

"Well at least we're going. And it's all thanks to that little star there" Chloe says and points at me. I can't help but blush. This is embarrassing.

"So, do you like being seen now?" Harry asks as he puts his arm around my shoulder. I gently push it off and he puts it back in his pocket.

"No, I still don't like being seen. I won't lie, I'm nervous about the tour, even though I'm not doing solo. I'm happy I'm not but I'm not sure I can even do back up."

"Listen" he says turning to face me "I'm going to tell you what your friends probably told you and that is that you are good enough to do this otherwise you wouldn't be here. When we saw you in the club..." I cut him off.

"You were in the club? As in all of you?" He nods.

"We thought Zayn would be the best one to convince you that you were good enough" I nod when he says that an he carries on "so, when we saw you singing at the club, we all thought you were amazing so, we followed you home"

"You did what?" I'm completely shocked by what he just said.

"I know we shouldn't of but we thought that, if we followed you home, we might hear you sing again. In the club, we were so surprised I mean, te girl before you was terrible, so we though you might be the same but, you weren't. You shocked us so much that none of us were able to move so that we could film you. That's why we followed you and you sung so, we filmed it."

"You did what?" I ask a bit annoyed "did you put it on YouTube?" He nods.

"It was my idea and I'm sorry but, people had to know how good you were and we also showed the video to Paul and asked him to consider you as a singer so, he called you. It took a bit of begging but, it worked"

"Harry, you don't even know me. I might not want to be here. I like being hidden and not having people know who I am. That's what I like" I sound angry. Hell, I am angry. He knows I don't like being seen. He found out the other night at the concert when I hid so I wouldn't have to go on stage. He knows and he did this.

"Listen, I'm sorry" he takes my hands in his "but people had to know how good you were and if I had to be the one to show them, then I'd do it. Any day of the week" I took my hands away and turned to my friends.

"Are you ready to go?" I ask and they nod. I walk away from Harry but he grabs my wrist. I refuse to turn around.

"Are you still coming on tour?" He asks and he sounds a bit sad.

"Yes, I'm still coming" I feel his arm relax and he lets go.

"See ya tomorrow" he says but I don't answer. I just walk away with my friends. At least they respect what I want.