Chapter 34

💞Jayda Mitchell💞

"I don't know if it was the right thing to take him back"I told monyetta. She had came down to visit me since we haven't seen each other in two years. Because when I got to Georgia, she had moved to New York.

"I feel as though, that you shouldn't have. He caused you so much pain and you take him back that easily because he had an explanation"

"Oh ok"

"What! You thought I was gonna say, you deserve to be with Quincy. Nah hunty, I anit sugar coating nothing"She said shaking her head.

"You really have changed since you moved. You never acted like this monyetta"

"Ok and. People change everyday"She snapped.

"Who is you talking too monyetta?"

"You! I'm tired of you running over me like you used to before i moved. I was always the third wheel when it came between you and your sister. You guys acted like I was beneath you and that you guys were better than me"She yelled.

"Its not even like that monyetta. I don't know what your talking about"

"Whatever! Call me when you figure that out"She said walking out of Tristal's apartment.

"What's going on?"Tris said walking in her apartment.

"That's monyetta"

"Your best friend"

"I don't even know. She acting crazy"I signed.

"You need me to run up on her"Tristal said tying her shoes.

"No Tris"I laughed.

"It's cool"

"Oh ok"She said sitting down on the couch.

"So when do you plan on going back home?"She asked.

"I'm just gonna go when Christmas comes"

"That's smart. You can figure out what to do and all that"

"You feel like going out tonight Tris. My sister is gonna be here in an hour"

"Oooou. I see all the family coming down"

"Yea"

"But I'll go. I like Jazmine, she cool people's so I can hang with her"

"Aight"I said.

×

"I missed you so much Jaz"I said hugging my sister.

"I missed you too but you know I don't do all this affectionate stuff"She said pushing me off.

"Whatever"I rolled my eyes.

"Hay Jazmine"Tris waved.

"Wassup Tris. I just wanted to congratulate you on totaling Quincy's car. I never got to thank you"Jaz said hugging her.

"I thought you didnt do affectionate"I said.

"But she cool people's so....."

"Same thing I said about you"Tris said dapping her up.

"Come on, we need to get ready for the club"I said getting up.

"Let's party and get drunk"Jaz yelled.