Chapter 46

"Stunna!!!!"I yelled.

"Jayda!!!"He yelled as we hugged.

"Man. I missed you so much"

"I missed you too bro"

"So what's going on. There has to be a reason as to why we're here"Dice said.

"Andrews's back"Quincy said without any emotion.

"Oh foreal. He should know better than to come back over here"Kaleb said waving it off.

"He raped me kaleb"I said as a tear dropped down my face and Stunna wiped it.

"Nah! Where he at, so I can put a bullet through his head?"Stunna said standing up.

"He knew that jayda would tell us. His whole house is protected. We won't get in unless you wanna be shot down on the spot"Quincy said.

"But why would he do that. You told us that he had too much respect to violate you or any girl"Dice said.

"It's because of what I did"I said looking down.

"What did you do jay?"Stunna asked.

"It's a long story"

"We got time"Kaleb said.

"Well-"I said and told them the whole story.

"Man jayda! Why you had to be so stupid?"Dice yelled.

"I'm sorry but I was just so vulnerable and he was the only one there....."I said as tears fell down my face.

"Don't be calling her stupid. She just made a mistake"Stunna yelled.

"Stunna sit down"I sniffled.

"Man whatever. We always gotta help this broad. We ain't even have beef with this Andrew guy and you want us to kill him. She just a random girl that don't even don't care about y'all. She just a bi-"Dice yelled but got cut off by Quincy slamming him in to the wall.

"Don't you dare call her out her name. We ain't blood and we ride for each other. She may not be blood but she my girl and we suppose to ride for her. So don't you dare do her like that. We all made mistakes even you and we helped you get out of them"Quincy said angrily.

"Whatever man"Dice said pushing him off.

"Call me when you get yo head screwed on straight"Quincy said walking off. Dice left and I stood up but got stopped by kaleb and stunna.

"Just know we ride for you"Kaleb said.

"And we would die for you even if we ain't blood"Stunna said.

"Foreal man. You like a sister"Kaleb said hugging me.

"Yea"Stunna said getting in the hug.

"Thanks. I love y'all"I said and we let go. I followed Quincy up to his room and he was laying on his back sleep. I took off my shoes laid down next to him and cuddled up to him.

"I love you jay"He said kissing my forehead with his eyes still closed.

"I love you too Quin"I said and he sucked his teeth making me laugh.