Chapter 24

2 months later......

About a month ago, Quincy opened up a club with verse and them. I also had moved in with him but he hasn't been home at all.

"Baby!"Quincy yelled walking in the house.

"What Quincy?"I asked with an attitude as he walked in our room.

"Yo! You better check your attitude"He said.

"I don't have to check anything"I rolled my eyes and continued to get my clothes for my shower.

"Who you talking to?"

"Who else would I be talking to?"

"Let me ask you again"He said pinning me to wall.

"Who.You.Talking.To?"He gritted out.

"Move bruh"I said pushing him but he wouldn't budge.

"I anit yo bruh now who you talking to?"

Silence.

"Huh?"He asked.

"Nobody"I mumbled looking around the room.

"I can't hear you"

"Nobody Quincy"I said louder.

"That's what I thought"He said letting me go.

"Get on my nerves man"I mumbled to myself.

"What you say?"He turned around.

"Nothing"I said grabbing my clothes and getting ready to go in our bathroom.

"We going out in an hour"He said and then walked out.

"You look beautiful baby"Quincy said kissing my lips.

"Thankyou baby"I smiled.

"Your welcome"He said leading me to the car

"Your welcome"He said leading me to the car. He opened the door for me and I got in. He walked around and got in the drivers seat. He started the car and drove off.

"Baby"

"Wassup"Quincy looked at me and then back at the road.

"Why are you always at the club? Your never home with me"

"Jay, I dont want to talk about this right now"

"But-"

"I don't want to talk about this right now Jayda"He yelled.

"So you think it's ok for you to yell at me but I can't yell at you"I yelled back.

"You being mad annoying right now"He said pulling up to his club called "Mak".

"You know what! I don't even want to go anymore, take me home"

"You really overreacting right now"

"I don't care Quincy. Take me home now"

"Nah Jay. We finna get out this car and go inside my club"He ordered.

"I rather walk"I said opening the car door and getting out.

"Get in this car right now Jayda"He yelled. I ignored him and continued to walk away. I felt my self being lifted and I was met Quincy's back.

"Put me down Quincy"I yelled hitting his back repeatedly. He threw me in the backseat and closed the door. I tried to open the door but it wouldn't open. Childlock. He get in my nerves. Ugh! He got in the drivers seat and stared at me.

"Take me home Quincy"I signed.

"No Jayda. I want you to see my club"He said.

"Well I don't want to see it"

"Stop being stubborn Jay"

"Oh my gosh Quincy. Come on so I can go home"

"Thankyou"He said getting out the car and opening my door.

×

I just finished my homework and decided to go visit Quincy at club. I started taking online classes since it wasn't safe for me to go after the incident.

I made it the club and got out the car. I walked all the way to the front and the bouncer let me in. I went upstairs to the guys private room and stepped in. There was Quincy sitting down smoking a blunt while a girl was giving him a lap dance. She was thick even thicker than me and she had a big booty and big boobs. She was really pretty and kinda made me feel insecure. He turned her around and kissed her on the lips.

"Really Quincy"I yelled as a single tear slipped down my ear. I wasn't gonna let another fall.

"Jayda"He said shocked and then pushed the girl on the floor making her fall.

I ran out the room and out the club. I got in my car just as Quincy ran out the club. He spotted me and I drove off.

I finally got to the house and Quincy pulled up behind me. I ran out the car so fast that it was still kinda moving since I left the keys in.

I ran in the house and up to our room. I took drawers out and grabbed my bags. I started packing my stuff up as Quincy ran in the room.

"Jayda! Please don't leave me"He begged.

"Have you been cheating on me?"I asked.

"Jay"

"Please answer the question Quincy"I said as my voice cracked.

"Yes"He said looking at the ground.

"How many times?"I said as a tear dropped down my face.

"Jay-"

"How many times?"I yelled standing up.

"Everytime I went to the club but it was with one girl"

"The one at the club that you kissed"I said.

"Yea"

"Is it because she has bigger breast and a bigger booty than me. You said that you would do right by me but I guessed that was a lie. What did she have that I didn't?"I yelled as tears streamed down my face.

"You want me to be honest"He said looking up at me.

"Please do"

"Its because your plain and boring. She's exciting and exotic. She does the things that you can't do. And yes! I love that she has bigger breast and a butt that I could grip on but I don't love her like I love you"

"I guess it's true when people say don't ask for the honest truth"I said picking up my bags.

"Ja-"

"Just save it Quincy. I'm clearly not what you wanted"I said walking out the room as more tears came down my face.

I hate him.