Chapter 4- Elisa and the Forbidden Spell

1 Month Later

Third POV

"Fire Dragon Iron Fist." Shouted Natsu.

"Ice Dragon Iron Fist." Snow shouted.

Both attacks collided with each other and cost a big explosion. They both fell back and watched each other if the other will make a move. At the same when a leaf on a branch broke off both Snow and Natsu went towards each other.

Snow punched Natsu in the face making him lose his balance. Natsu regained his balance and punched Snow in the gut making him have trouble to breathe. Snow then grabbed Natsu by the shoulders and kneed him to the gut. Then Natsu used his head (literally) to headbutt Snow in the chin.

"Fire Dragon Talon." shouted Natsu. His right leg was in flames and front flipped to hit him on the top of his head. The attacked knocked him onto the ground. Natsu thought he won and walked away from him.

"No.." said Snow faintly. Natsu looked back at Snow as he was getting up from the ground. "You have to try a little more than that." He sprint to Natsu and punched him in the gut. He then grabbed him by the shoulder and he made his forehead into ice. "Ice Dragon Gong!" He then headbutted him in the face making Natsu dizzy.

"Ice Dragon Iron Fist!" shouted Snow. He punched him in the face knocking him out cold. Snow jumped out of excitement. "Yeah that 67-66 Natsu."

"Yeah whatever! How come you can beat me. You have ice and I have fire that sounds like I have the advantage!" said Natsu. Igneel laughed at our argument and watched. While we were arguing I smelled something familiar.(AN: Remember they have dragon sense they have better smelling than a regular human.) I looked in the direction of where the smell was coming from. Igneel and Natsu looked in the same direction where I was looking.

I saw something in the sky and who I saw made me happy to see. It was Glacier and she came back from her trip. I saw someone else with her. It was another dragon that was flying with her and I used a Ice Dragon roar into the air to give her the location of where I am.

She saw it and flew to my direction. She gave a warm smile and pet my head. "Glacier it's so good to see you again. It felt like forever and I learned some new moves while you were gone." I said. Glacier gave a small laugh and nodded.

"It good to see you too Snow. I know I made you worried for me while I was gone at my Kingdom. I finished my business at my kingdom they were some problems with the Kingdom of the Earth Dragons. I solved the problems with the Kingdom without bloodshed. It's a good thing I was there, if I was not there their would be war between the two kingdoms." said Glacier. Glacier looked at Igneel and smiled at him.

"Thanks Igneel for taking care Snow while I was away. I hope he was being on his good behavior. Hope you did not teach him any of your dragon slayer magic." said Glacier

"No, I did not teach him. If I tried he would say no because you told him too." said Igneel.

While they were talking a dragon came from behind Glacier and Natsu and me were looking at the dragon. Glacier noticed we were looking at the dragon.

"Oh this is my young sister the third of the three daughters of the family. Her name is Elisa and she is the next heir to the throne to my second sister." said Glacier.

"It's nice to meet you all." said Elisa.

Natsu and me were going to Elisa to greet ourselves and Elisa greeted back.