Chapter 5- Ice Dragon vs Ice Dragon! A Battle between Sisters!

A Cave in Jijil Peaks

Third POV(Point of View):

Snow was surprised to see a worried face on Glacier. He did not know what that spell does, but the look on her face he knows it's trouble. Snow struggled to get out of the chains, but he had no luck finding a way out of their. He looked at his surrounding looking for a item to use while Elisa was distracted. No luck at finding anything either.

"You are doing all of this because of jealously!" shouted Glacier. Snow saw the anger in her mother's eye's. He never saw this side of her when she was mad. Elisa laughed at her response and shakes her head. Glacier was confused on the situation and waited to get a answer out of her.

"No that's only the tip of the iceberg, I want power and the person who told me about this was The Dragon was Chaos Acnologia. He told me that I was powerful in my own way that I can destroy the kingdoms. He also said I only have half of that power and said I need the other half and that's when the forbidden spell comes in." said Elisa. Snow was confused on what is going on and what that spell does.

"Hey Glacier what does that spell do." questioned Snow. Both Elisa and Glacier looked at Snow confused. Elisa laughed out loud and walked towards Snow.

"I'm surprised you never told your precious about this spell. Now that I think about it, I see why you never told him about that. What this spell does is that a Dragon and a human fuse together and after they fuse they become a force to be reckoned. It is impossible to unfuse them make them stay like that." said Elisa.

'Why is this forbidden it sounds cool to me. It does not sound like a big deal." said Snow. Elisa laughed louder then ever from snow's response.

"The reason why was because one dragon and human fused together and turned against it's own kind and started killing dragons. Do you know who those two are. It's the one and only Acnologia himself who fused with a powerful wizard and became a unstoppable force. It saw it will only work with a Dragon slayer of it's own element. Also the Wizard loses his control over the body and the dragon takes over it making him unable for him to make choices anymore." said Elisa. Snow was shaking because he know what she was going to say next.

"And that's where you come in. You are the first person to ever become a ice dragon slayer. After I fuse with you first I will kill my older sister and go on destroying the kingdoms and be at Acnologia side." said Elisa.

She ripped off Snow's shirt and made a spell circle on it with his own blood. Elisa did the same thing on her. She then started chanting out her words and both circles started to glow. Elisa laughed with excitement.

"Yes, the spell is working I will fulfill my dreams of becoming powerful!" yelled Elisa. Then while she distracted she was punched in the face and sent flying to the other side of the cave. She looked at the direction who did that and shocked who it was.

"Glacier! How!? How did you escape from that!" shouted Elisa.

Elisa saw behind her that the chains was made out of ice. "She used her body to freeze the chains. Not surprised coming from my big sis." thought Elisa.

"Glacier!" yelled Snow. He noticed that Glacier was pissed and was not going to show any mercy.

"You betrayed your family, kingdom, and you DARE to lay a finger on my son. Anyone who does that NEVER GETS AWAY WITH IT. YOU MAY BE MY SISTER, BUT YOU ARE NOT ANY MORE. I WILL KILL YOU WHERE YOU STAND!" yelled Glacier. She gave out a powerful roar that can be heard 10 miles away.