[1] homeless guy and a pair of wings

❄ hello lovelies ❄

I know this is the third book I am going to be writing but this one is more experimental

so let's see how it goes and if I think its going well I'll continue it.

♕ Dedication goes to commenter ♕

picture on side is Desire and her outfit

~ ⓓ ⓐ ⓝ ⓘ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

: Desires POV

I sighed in relieve as the bell rang for the last class, History could be boring yes, but at least it didn't give me such a big headache like calculus does.

I grabbed mythings and danced my way out of the classroom and to my locker.

"sis!" I heard my obnoxious twin brother voice ring all through the hall.

most girls stopped and stared googly eyed at my brothers group.

all the girls wanted them, and all the boys wanted to be them, I really don't understand why they love them so much, I mean seriously if it wasn't weird I think they would kiss their feet and be thrilled about it.

"sis! sis!, Desire don't be a bad sport" my brother called out making his friends snicker.

I turned around a sigh escaping my lips as I glanced at my brother, I was in the Girl volleyball, Track, and Swimming team not all at once mind you, but does he think I earned those titles standing around looking pretty??

I put a hand up before he even opened his mouth.

"if your here to ask me to let you barrow my car, to help you get rid of a clingy bimbo, or to lie to mom so you can go party with your friends, don't even breath around me" I said knowing he was probably here for one of those reasons.

"now what do you want?"

he looked sheepishly at me while he rocked back and forth on his heels as his friends laughed silently at him.

"please?? it will be the last time I swear" Reece begged knowing I had ratted him out.

"Reece" I started and he gave me 'our' famous puppy dog eyes.

I groaned.

"Reece don't put me in this situation" I groaned as I looked away from him.

"pretty please with a big cherry on top Desire, I'll... I'll...I..I" he stammered as he thought of something persuasive enough to lure me in.

"look code red" he begged.

this piked my interest, we had codes and code red was the highest one it was two big favors and when it came to cases like Reece's and I well that was pretty extreme.

" no" I said stubbornly, I refused to lie to my mom again to save Reece's arse.

"please I'll give you code red and buy you the our moments fragrance you've been begging for" he compromised, now this was very tempting, I'd begged for that perfume but mom had said until my dreaded birthday....

he could see the indecisiveness on my face and his eyes brightened with hope.

"I'll buy you the biggest bottle of it and you still get a code red" he said.

I sighed but it was no use to fight him he had me where he wanted.

"where are you going to be?" I asked him in defeat.

he fist bumped into the air with a woohoo and gave me a dimpled smile.

"I'm going to Chloe's party" he said.