Got everyone watching us

Into You - Ariana Grande 

Written: May 2016

-

The music was blaring, bodies dancing to the beat. Purple lights were flashing in your eyes as you looked across the room to Taehyung.

No one knew.

No one knew about your secret, that you and Taehyung had been seeing each other. Besides, it was a little difficult to announce that you were dating the person you had hated for the longest time.

You and Taehyung had always angered each other, always pushed each other's buttons. But this time they were pushed just the right way.

Something about being secretive with him excited you, it made your heart beat a little faster each time your eyes met his from across the room. Both of you decided to meet up after the party, not wanting to be seen together and risk revealing the truth about you two.

But as the night went on, you both slowly inched your ways toward each other, the urge to be near him, to have his hands on you, was too much to resist.

You ditched your group of friends for a moment, making your way over to Taehyung while dancing with strangers to make your desperation to be near him less obvious. Taehyung, drink in hand, licked his lip as he watched you get closer and closer to him from across the dancefloor.

He scanned the rest of the room to make sure no one was watching either of you. When he was sure that no attention was on either of you, he grabbed your hand as soon as you were close enough, dropping his drink as he pulled you down the hall.

He couldn't wait any longer, as soon as he had you at the end of the hall he slammed you against the wall. Trapped in his arms, you couldn't even glare at him long enough before you grabbed a fistful of his shirt, pulling him down to kiss you.

He pulled you closer, forcefully grabbing your hips as you brought your hands to his hair, gripping the soft locks. There was so much passion, hate and anger mixed between you two with your hot breaths, as you both gasped for air.

There was this look in his eyes that you couldn't explain, but it made your heart beat faster as butterflies exploded in your stomach, bodies pressed against each other. The haze and hot air of the club made your vision start to blur as he leaned in again, smashing his lips against yours.

But before you completely closed your eyes, you looked over his shoulder. Someone was staring, mouth agape, at the two of you, surprised to see the two people who hated being in the same room together all over one another now.

You couldn't pull away though. The desire between you two was too much to ignore.

Neither of you could ignore each other now, and you didn't care who saw.  

-End-