Wide-eyed, you look at me

Lose It - Oh Wonder

Written: June 2016

For TaeAngel

The plane ride was agony as you waited, squirming in your seat, too excited to see your best friend, your crush, Taehyung.

You were finally going back to Korea after a long vacation to see your family, and all you could do was try not to burst at the seams from excitement.

So as soon as you got off the plane, you didn't even hesitate to start running to where Taehyung said he was waiting. Your eyes searched the crowd, quickly scanning all the faces until you saw him.

There he was, standing in blue, waving at you excitedly and calling your name, his beautiful smile practically sparkling. Your heart fluttered as you felt your cheeks start to blush, smiling back and running towards him.

As soon as you were in his reach, Taehyung held you tightly, telling you how much he missed you. You both stood like that for a few moments, his cheek resting on the top of your head, happy to be back with his best friend.

Then he leaned back a bit, a look of confusion on his face. "What?" You asked, as he took some of your hair in his hand, examining it.

"Did you change your shampoo?" He asked, still looking at your hair. You blushed a bit more, surprised he could tell. "Yes..." You said, looking down.

"Don't. I like the other one more." He told you, releasing your hair finally and smiling at you, laughing at your rosy cheeks. Before you could react, he took your hand in his and led you away, helping you with your bags.

But as you passed by all the people, looking at the back of his head and his hand in yours, all you could think was,

"He noticed..."  

-End-