Reka'a Story PT.1

She had been sent off planet, much like her brothers, just before it happened. She was young, still a child, as she watched everything she knew and loved turned to dust, from the small window of her pod as it raced off to it's designated destination.

She was completely alone now, she had no one. She promised herself, that the tears she shed then would be the last she would ever shed from then on. A promise at the time she didn't know she wouldn't be capable of keeping forever.

All she had left now was the abilities her mother had unknowingly bestowed upon her.

<(.-._.-.)><(.-._.-.)><(.-._.-.)><(.-._.-.)><(.-._.-.)>

She had grown strong and attached the to people of planet she had come to call home

She had grown strong and attached the to people of planet she had come to call home. They were a peaceful people, they had yellow skin with brown spot covering their backs, they were unique in appearance and culture to any other ever encountered by the saiyan race.

She was taken in by a priest and became close to the other orphan there, calling him her brother. She was an outsider and only had two on the planet who accepted her fully. She grew and developed there, became strong and beautiful, she became happy, but, she knew it couldn't last forever. She could see something bad was coming, something that would take her away from her adopted home and family.

" Yes, we are!!
We've just arrived!! The most elite warriors in the universe!
We even shut up whining kids,
we're the Ginyu Special-Squad,
Yes, we are!!
We'll show you our Special Fighting Pose!
You'd better kneel before its beauty!"

They were there to enslave the planet, on Frieza's behalf. She knew who Frieza was and she remembered what he did to her people. She would not let him do this to her again.

The battle raged on for hours before Ginyu offered her a position on the team in exchange for them leaving the planet and it's people in peace. She agreed seeing it as her only option and as a way to get closer to frieza.

🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥🔥

Jeice and Burter had become close friends to her. In her 2 years with the Ginyu force she had yet to meet frieza or any directly under his command. They had yet to even receive a single order from him in those two years. They spent most their time sparring or doing their own thing throughout space.

They partied and enjoyed life to it's fullest, they reminded her a lot of saiyans, it almost felt like home.

One day, she was mid sparring match with Jeice and Burter when she saw them standing in the doorway, dumbfounded. She froze on the spot and got a simultaneous kick and punch that sent her onto her back.

*Reka's POV*
"Mate, are you alright?!"

" Yeah, Jeice, I'm fine, just thought I saw someone in the doorway... "I replied from the floor.

" You did",came a gruff voice.

I jolted up to look at the owner to find 3 Saiyans standing there looking as amazed as I was surprised and confused. I thought I was the only one left. no one had ever responded to the signals I sent from the pod back on the planet. No one ever mentioned there ever being others.

I regained my composure before asking, "Who are you?"

" I should be asking you that, "said the short one with spiky hair, with his head held high like he owned the damn place.

" My name's Reka, daughter of Bardock and Tora from the planet Vegeta-sei. "

The one with the long hair froze and looked like he just died on the inside. The other two just looked astonished.

"As I'm sure you relized, we are Saiyan as well. How did you survive the planet's destruction?"

" My mother, Bardock, sent me off planet just before it happened. I watched it all happen from the window of my pod. I believed myself to be the only one left after all this time. "

They listened intently before the short one said, "Hm, I'm Vegeta, prince of all Saiyans, this is Nappa, and Raditz."

Vegeta gadges my reaction as I became more and more shocked with each name. With the last, I stopped mentally functioning all together for a short time. It couldn't be. There was no way.

I jumped when Burter rested a large hand on my shoulder, "you ok there, Reka?"

I slowly nodded before saying, "Did you say Raditz as in my-!"

I was cut short by a crushing hug.

"I missed you dearly little sister"

*End Pov*

And she cried with joy and Long repressed saddness.

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

Raditz was gone. And So was Kakarott.

Soon after Nappa followed.

And Kakarott returned but, not to her.

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶

Everyone was gone. She was truly alone now. Namek was gone as was everyone on it. She had no one, alone on a ship headed no where. Frieza and Vegeta had demanded she leave before things got bad. She had no choice in the matter, she had to ensure the survival of her race.

Now, she would go to Earth where Kakarott's son was. Her nephew was the only other Saiyan left and she would ensure he knew who he was,who his people were.

Earth: A place where much awaited her, a place that would change her life forever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This has been a much requested chapter(s)

This has been a much requested chapter(s). Many have asked to know Reka's story and that of her mates(next chapter). So here you are and I hope you enjoyed it. The story is mainly focused on Vegeta and Goku but, i do take suggestions from you guys so, after this and the next chapter we will continue with the main story.
Thank you for your support!

1st image:Reka's friend/adopted her her from the planet she grew up on(he is an adult that image), his name is Goranken.
Note: all of that race are hermaphrodites.
2nd Image: Reka. Her armor is different having come from the planet she grew up on.