Chapter 1 - The Start

CHAPTER 1

I know the type of boy I liked. I'm not romantic or sweet and lovable, no. I like a guy who knows what he's doing. I don't want a nice date to the movie or a walk in the park. I'm anything but cute. I want a boy who can charm me, make me almost feel cute. A boy who can explore my body in ways I'd never known. The bad boy you see smoking in an alley way, throwing pills down his throat as he downed another bottle of beer. And I was yet to discover this ideal boy. God, what I'd do to see what he'd look like. Tall? Short? Brown hair? Blonde? Ginger? Fat? Skinny? Regardless of his looks, I wanted this boy, more than any boy I'd ever wanted before.

Wednesday morning. Not your typical wake up, get dressed, get to school morning. It was the day I finally went to the doctors to make sure I had the all clear on the abortion, assuring there was no way I could have a baby growing inside my womb. The reason for pregnancy was not from my ideal guy. Shamefully, I'd gotten drunk at my own house warming party and decided I liked the look of the neighbour. Well that's what I like to tell myself. The reason for my pregnancy was not a reckless teenager doing, but a rape. It's okay though. I'm fine now. I shouldn't have been so stupid to let myself get in that position anyway.

I edged my way into the dismal doctors room, where I had a middle aged man do a series of tests, and a good feel/look at my insides before finally giving me the all clear. I don't know why it took him the best part of 2 hours to see whether or not there was a foetus growing inside of me though. I thought it would be a quick 5 minute check up like they have been in the past.

"You haven't had any sexual intercourse since the incident, have you dear?"

After 'the incident' I don't think I was in quite the shape to go around sleeping with boys that I'd just met. The rape was my first time, and probably last after the pain I went through having some perverted man forcing himself upon me, grunting in my ear as I cried out in pain, him nearly laughing at the torture he was putting me through.

"No," I forced myself to spit out as he glared at me, waiting for an answer.

"Good, Miss Butcher. We don't want another one popping up do we!" the man joked, although I saw nothing funny in the joke because the first time was not even my fault.

After finally being dismissed, me and my mom headed to my school, where I would have to explain why I was an hour later on arriving than I should have been. The school knew of the incident but not of the outcome that it had. They thought it was a doctor check up on my mental health, but they'd soon discover a different story.

On returning the class after a quick word with the headmistress, I entered a room where 60 eyes glared at my through my skin, almost as if they were trying to see something behind me and I was blocking their way. One girl in particular who was staring was Hannah. I looked at her in confusion as she shrugged her shoulders, mouthing "sorry" as I stepped closer to the desk that we shared.

"Why's everyone staring at me?" I whispered into her ear that was covered by her hair. The students at the school knew about my incident and had been shockingly kind about it, where I was expecting rude comments thrown at me, and the tough girls of the school to have me pushed around my their sporty boyfriends as I walked past them in the corridor.

She looked down, uneasy, as she wiggled her feet nervously. She couldn't have.

"I'm so sorry, it just slipped out. I didn't know what I was saying! Liam had made a joke that you were out getting raped again so I had to say what was happening!" Hm, I guess people weren't nice about it. But great, now the whole school knew I was a rapists knock up. As for Liam, I expected no less than a horrible joke he'd tell to the other students of our class in order to gain the continued respect he seemed to crave. He was tall, slim, short brown hair with beautiful puppy brown eyes. The muscles he had obtained from his gym membership that he was rumoured to have demanded his dying nan pay, had served him a good job in adding to his already breath taking appearance. Today, his hair was slicked up and he wore skinny jeans with timberlands and a leather jacket that he slouched on his back and shoulders. He looked good. He was the type of boy you'd find smoking in an alley, throwing pills down his throat as he downed another bottle of beer. In fact, that's exactly what he did, every day, before and after school.

I brung my chair closer to Hannah, hiding my face from the eyes that laid on my sweating skin. I quickly turned my head to see who was staring and whether I could shake them off. To a surprise, Liam was staring at me, but not in his usual stare of disgust. He seemed almost attracted to me, dare I say it. A small smirk took over his face and his eyes shone as they welcomed me.

"How was it?" I heard a voice say. I turned back around and saw him on the edge of his seat, with eager eyes. Shock. I was more than shocked. Maybe the fact that I was impregnated had caught his attention. Or maybe it was the tight 'easy-slip-on' leggings I had to wear to the doctors so they were easily pulled on and off, that highlighted my newly toned bum that caught him as I walked in the room.

"Um, yeah good thanks. I'm all clear!" I said as I fixed my stare onto his big plush lips.

He caught his bottom lip in between his teeth as he scanned my body, finally reaching my eyes as if he was set to slow motion.

"That's great. Hey, what you doing tonight?"

The way he spoke. The way his words fell from his mouth. The way his eyes spoke too whenever he went to say something. And the way his lips moved as he caught the words he longed to say. How I dreamt of kissing those lips, my hands running through that hair until it were messy, giving him satisfaction that he deserved.

"Nothing, I don't think anyway."

"See you at mine, 7pm. My mum and dad are away until Friday," he teased, winking his eyes on the final word he said before I spun back round so I was facing the front. I didn't even think about the lesson going on around me. I had landed myself a trip to Liam Payne's house. One of the hottest boys to live in this small, enclosed town. Any girl to see him was as lucky as you could get here. And that girl was me.