The Park Date (chp 6)

Chapter 6 yo

"So you wanna go out in about an hour to walk around in the park? I heard it's huge." Zayn's smooth voice seemed to flow like silk through the phone. I was used to his smily faces in his texts, not his heavenly voice. Just hearing him talk, knowing it was to me, sent tingles down my arms and legs.

Once I had shaken my nerves away I replied, "Yeah, that sounds like fun. Meet ya' there at 4?"

"Alright, see ya' then, gorgeous." I could almost hear his smile on the other end. My mind had almost memorized his smile. The way his eyes squinted as his pink lips curled up, causing tiny wrinkles to appear by his sparkling brown eyes. They way he would separate his teeth slightly and he would have to hold his tongue back with his pearly whites. The way his whole being seemed to light up when he did so.

I loved it.

"See ya then," I quickly replied after I realized I hadn't said anything.

He chuckled and we both hung up the phone.

My face was red. I could feel it. Just talking to him over the phone made me giddy.

About 30 minutes later, I was all dressed and was currently working on my hair. I was just wearing some black skinny jeans with a loose graphic tee and a cute, bold necklace. Staring in the mirror, I applied a light amount of gel to my hair to keep the curls tamed, because we can't all have beautiful curls like Harry Styles, now can we? My makeup was natural as could be, besides my eyeliner, which I had added a cute little tail to do define it a bit more than usual. I threw a little bobby pin with a tiny silver camera on the end into my hair to keep my bangs out of my face.

Once I was done with all of that, I went over to the kitchen for a late day snack. I didn't want to complain of being hungry on our date and ruin the atmosphere. It there was any.

A bag of Lays original chips was laid out in front of me with some ranch dip. I ate until I was satisfied and decided to text Jenna.

Jenna and I hung out yesterday after I had gotten the job. We went for a quick shopping trip, which basically means we looked around, tried some random things on, and didn't buy anything.

'Hey hey hey' -K

'Sup sup sup' -J

'What goes on' -K

'Noooooothing' -J

'Sounds fun' -K

'//eye roll' -J

'Lol' -K

'So what are you doing for the rest of the day' -J

'Going on a date with Zayn' -K

'Oooooooooooo where are ya going' -J

'The park' -K

'Oooooooooooo romantic~' -J

'Lol I knowwwww' -K

'What if he tries to kiss you tonight?' -J

'...' -K

'Well?' -J

'I think i would die' -K

'Just dont forget to breathe and that shouldnt be a problem' -J

Our conversation went on and on for about 20 minutes when I finally ended it.

'Soooooory but i gtg... DATE TIME :D' -K

'OOO KILL EM' -J

'Jenna that is so 2013!' -K

Walking over to the front door, grabbing my jacket on the way, a question hit me.