No Answer (Chp 15)

Chapter 15 yo prepare your feels ;)

Kiana's POV

I was going home. I was going to call Zayn. If he didn't answer.. then... then...

I dialed his number on my cell phone, in deep hope that he would answer.

The phone rang

And rang

And rang

Rang

Rang

Rang

And rang.

It went to voice mail.

My stomach did a flip and a summersault along with a backflip. I needed to throw up.

I cried.

••••••••••

Zayn's POV

My ringtone played in my pocket.

I fished it out and looked at the caller ID. A girl with long curly hair and a used to be stunning smile was glowing on my screen along with the screen name 'Kiana the girl with the midnight memories and tequila.'

I let it ring.

••••••••••

Harry's POV

I needed her here with me.

I already missed her eyes... They were a unique brown color... They weren't completely brown, they had gold and green too... I missed her lips... so soft and plump... the way she could match rhythm with mine as we kissed....

I punched the wall nearest to me.

"What the hell Harry?" I yelled at myself. "Get over it!" I was so close to tears it was making me crazy. "She's talking to Zayn! He's going to take her back! You're never going to have her!" I shouted at myself in anger.

I had been pacing back and forth in the office for the past hour. The last place I had her in my grasp, the last place I had finally gotten to kiss her, the last place she had told me to 'do it.'

The only place we really had any connection.

I felt like I was trying to get over someone I never really had....

Heaven itself opened above me.

The lift doors opened with a ding.

A beautiful girl that I had just been thinking of (for the past few days) stepped out. Her golden, green, brown eyes scanned the elongated room and restlessly searched for something... then her majestic eyes landed on me.

Her hair was down and wild, she was only wearing a baggy t-shirt and some black spandex shorts along with some black flats that were currently half on. My brain didn't even register that it was 15 degrees outside and didn't ponder on how she had made it inside without freezing. All I was focused on was her small frame plowing into mine.

"Kiana!" I breathed as I caught her running figure.

"He didn't..." She sniffled loudly. "He didn't answer me."

I wiped away her tears and brought her in for a tight hug. I gently held her to me, shoulders still shaking.

I needed to be strong... for her.

I still didn't know if she was going to take me...

All I knew was that I was going to hold her....

.....for as long as she needed to be loved.....

.....and I hoped that need for love lasted an eternity.....