Happily (Chp 12)

Chapter 12 yooo

Kiana's POV

I don't know what had come over the both of us last night. It was completely out of the ordinary for me. I mean, gosh. I was a virgin when I met him, but thanks to the events of last night...

His muscular figure turned over in the white sheets of my bed to face me. One eye was closed and the other was half open. I let out a giggle. He cracked a sleepy smile at me. I was suddenly more self conscious; I mean, I wasn't used to sleeping next to a nude man. Especially not with one for that matter.

I blushed recalling the events of last night. Had I really done all that?

The dull pain in my lower regions gave me a pretty clear answer.

Awkwardly, I asked, "So how was it?"

"Best I've ever had." he replied with a yawn. "But then again, that was the only I've ever had."

"Oh good." I chuckled.

Surprisingly, we weren't as awkward as I though we would when we got dressed and said our goodbyes before he left. We just got dressed (Zayn wore his clothes from yesturday) and I just put on some spandex and a t-shirt. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips before he took off down the street. Just before he left, he reminded me that I was starting my job as their advertisement executive on Monday and that he would see me then.

My weekend ended up being just jumbled thoughts of Friday night.

Monday came sooner than I had expected.

'See you at work today? :)' -Z

'Yes you will! :D' -K

'The lads and I might be a bit late, but I think Harry or Chloe is there so you shouldn't be alone :)' -Z

'Ok! thanks for the heads up :)' -K

On that note, I got ready by putting on a knee length black skirt with a silky white top, along with my hipster glasses and black heels, and of course, some black pantyhose. I wore my hair up in a neat bun.

I arrived at the recording studio quicker than I thought, resulting in me showing up about five minutes early.

The double doors slowly opened as I stepped up to the building. I was greeted by an annoyed Shirly demanding for a form of ID and my name.

"I'm Kiana." I stated blankly as I gave her a death stare.

She didn't respond after that.

I made my way to the elevator and pressed the button to my designated floor.

Soon enough, the doors dinged and let me exit. Harry welcomed me from his desk and walked up to me.

Zayn wasn't here yet, I decided as I peaked around Harry's broad shoulder. Actually, none of the other boys were here yet.

"Hey, Kiana," he sounded more serious than the last time I had seen him. He ran a hand through his head of curls and continued nervously. "I wrote a song... and I want your take on it."

"Yeah, okay," I said. He led me back to his desk and sat me down in his chair. Almost out of nowhere, he picked up a guitar, that I could only assume was his, and began to strum.

His green eyes met mine for the first line and slowly drifted away, almost like he couldn't even look at me. His voice was so beautiful, I had to admit it. "You don't understand, you don't understand

What you do to me when you hold his hand.

We were meant to be but a twist of fate

Made it so we had to walk away.

'Cause we're on fire.

We are on fire.

We're on fire now.

Yeah, we're on fire.

We are on fire.

We're on fire now.

(One, two, three)

I don't care what people say when we're together.

You know I wanna be the one who holds you when you sleep.

I just want it to be you and I forever.

I know you wanna leave.

So come on baby be with me

So happily.

It's four A.M. and I know that you're with him.

I wonder if he knows that I've touched your skin.

And if he feels my traces in your hair

I'm sorry, love, but I don't really care.

'Cause we're on fire.

We are on fire.

We're on fire now.

Yeah, we're on fire.

We are on fire.

We're on fire now.

(One, two, three)

I don't care what people say when we're together.

You know I wanna be the one who holds you when you sleep.

I just want it to be you and I forever.

I know you wanna leave.

So come on baby be with me

So happily.

So happily.

(One, two, three, four!)

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.

We're on fire now.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.

We're on fire now (we're on fire)

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.

We're on fire now.

I don't care what people say when we're together.

You know I wanna be the one who holds you when you sleep.

I just want it to be you and I forever.

I know you wanna leave.

So come on baby be with me

So happily.

I don't care what people say when we're together.

You know I wanna be the one who hold you when you sleep.

I just want it to be you and I forever.

I know you wanna leave.

So come on baby be with me

So happily...."

His eyes finally drifted back to mine... on the last line or two.

"It's really good!" I stared at him in awe. "How did you think of it?"

He bit his plump lip and let out a sigh. After running his hand through his hair again, he set down the guitar on his desk in front of me. Soon after, he hopped up and sat on the desk too and looked straight at me.

"I wrote it Friday night." He began. The truth finally hit me when he breathlessly said, "I wrote it because of....you."

•••••••••••

//evil laughter\\

How are your feels Kiana?

I wrote it because of you!