CHARACTER SKETCH

MEHRA FAMILY

Sanjeev mehra:
A business man by profession,has two children,a loving wife,protective towards his daughter loves her to the moon and back,one of the biggest names in the country.

Sanjana  mehra:
Owns an orphange,loveable,loves her children alot,singer,full of humanity,trust her children a lot.

Ram mehra :
Fun loving..loves his children....married to priya malhotra....businessman by profession...

Priya  mehra:
Married to ram mehra..has two childrens..loves them equally...owns an orphanage...

Gurmeet  mehra:

28 years old....elder son of ram mehra.....married to geet arora for two years ......loves nandini alot...her wish is his command.....

Geet  mehra:

married to gurmeet mehra....a homemaker.....loves her family a lot.....and especially nandini..she is her doll....

Viren  mehra :

26 years old....Son of ram mehra....married to jeevika kapoor for a year....md of the family business....treats nandini has his daughter....

Jeevika  mehra:

married to viren mehra.....a lawyer by profession....loves nandini ....treats her has her own sister...

Aryaman  mehra:

24 years old...a well know singer by profession....loves nandini....is in a relationship..but no body knw.....travels the world....

Nandini  mehra:

23 years old....a fashion designer....was a little fatty in her childhood ...but knw turned out to be a diva.....self reliant..independent....confident....practical women....beautiful....her eyes are the window to her soul....can tolerate any thing except disrespect and liars...has soul sister navya...and a best buddy abhimanyu.....can go to any extent for her family ...an apple of her familys eyes...loves them to the moon and back.....was in a relationship with sameer mehta

Navya mehta:

23 years old...bubbly...was fatty just as nandini but knw a total diva....soul sisters...fashion designer by profession....nandini and navya together run a fashion house named..RUPANKAN -roop ka ankaan.....from a protective family..has a brother named sameer mehta....loves her brother...respects nandinis family a lot...

Abhimanyu singhania:

one and only hier of singhania industries...buddy of nandini..and just like a brother to navya...nandinis families cutipie....always respectful...tall..handsome...any girl would fall for him...but his heart is already stolen by mukti  kapoor.....

MALHOTRA FAMILY

Raj malhotra:

owner of malhotra group of industries..a well known name....a fum loving husband...respects his wife a lot....has two children..loves them equally...fond of fab 3 a lot...treats them as family...

Neyonika  malhotra:

runs space academy....loves her childrens a lot...respects dadi a lot..and trusts her children...fun loving..and playing a great mother..

manik  malhota:

24 years old...ceo oof malhotra industries...also has a band name fab 5....handsome..loves his parents ...can go to any extent for them...respects them....
Treats mukti a s his sister....

Cabir  malhotra:
24 years old...maniks unidentical twin....full on prankster...muktis evil twin...
Member of fab 5....respects his parents...loves his dadi...

Parinita malhotra:
Dadi ho manik and cabir....loves her mannu the most...co owner of malhotra industries....sweet....prankster just as cabir...maniks baby doll...

Alya saxena:
23 years old...Sweet heart...total diva...fashionista...owns a dance company groove...in a relationship with dhruv....

Dhruv vedant:
24 years old...shy boy...in a relationship with alya saxena...owns a dance company groove with aliya...

Mukti  kapoor:
Sweetheart..maniks jaan..in a relationship with abhimanyu singhania....tomboy...her wish is maniks command...respects malhotra family a lot....

FAB 5:
There motto ...one for all ...all for one...

Manik malhotra
Cabir malhotra
Alya saxena
Dhruv vedant
Mukti  kapoor

*all the youngsters are from same school...and were unknown to each other till 12 th...then they part there ways ...and became successful in there respective careers...